2 Bedroom Flat Let in TEDDINGTON, TW11
Queen's Road, Teddington, Greater London
Beautifully refurbished 2 double bedroom second floor split-level flat, close to Teddington town, train station, Bushy Park. Furnished (can be removed if requested). Very spacious, dishwasher, new kitchen, amble storage
A well presented second floor flat, equally close to the bars and restaurants of Teddington town and Teddington train station (direct line to Clapham Junction and Waterloo). Newly decorated to a high standard throughout, this apartment is bright and spacious benefiting from natural light its skylights. This property must be seen!
Minutes walk from the leafy space of Bushy Park, this is an ideal flat for a couple, small family or two professionals. The flat comes furnished to a high standard, including dishwasher and washing machine.
The property consists of:
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Split level with spacious entrance on first floor leading up to a light and airy main hallway on second floor
- Large living room
- Brand new kitchen with dishwasher and dining room table
- Bathroom with bath / shower
- Ample storage with built-in storage cupboards in kitchen, hallway and bathroom
- Double glazed throughout
- Queen's Road, Teddington, opposite the NPL (National Physics Laboratory)
- 5 minutes walk to Teddington high street
- 8 minute walk to Teddington railway station (6 trains an hour direct to Waterloo)
- 5 minute walk to Bushy Park
- Plenty of parking available on Park Lane (no parking restrictions)
Excludes council tax and bills.
Weekly cleaner can be arranged if required, at additional charge.
Suit professional non-smokers. No pets.