2 Bedroom Flat Let in READING, RG1
Bulmershe Road, Reading
Available from 16 July, a recently refurbished, furnished, 1st floor, 2-bed apartment in a converted Victorian building. Features include off-street parking, shared garden, high-ceilings & sash windows throughout.
Situated on a quiet, leafy road, the apartment is a short walk from the University campus and 100 metres from the 17 bus stop. The flat is in a peaceful & well-maintained, Victorian building of 8 flats. There are 10ft high ceilings throughout and period sash windows. The property is fully furnished including a washing machine, fridge-freezer, and dishwasher in the kitchen. Both bedrooms are doubles although the master bedroom is considerably larger than the second.
The door to the apartment opens onto a large entrance hallway which has access to the open plan lounge/kitchen, 1st, and 2nd bedrooms, and bathroom.
The apartment benefits from an open-plan lounge/kitchen with double sash windows that overlooks the private garden. In summer it is a great place to have breakfast as it benefits from the sunrise and in the evenings you can hear birdsong from the nearby trees.
The master bedroom is 25 x 25 ft and one of its features is the original Victorian fireplace. It is located at the side of the property and due to the hallway outside the property, does not share a wall with any of the other properties in the building meaning peace and quiet at night.
The second bedroom has a double-bed with room for a desk should you need it. It also has a sash window that overlooks the garden and a built-in wardrobe.
The bathroom is a large, fully-fitted dolphin bathroom with a large bath/shower.
Key features of the property:
- Very large master bedroom (25ft x 25ft) with built-in cupboard space, original Victorian period fireplace, two large sash windows, and wood-laminate flooring
- Double second bedroom with built-in wardrobe, large sash window overlooking large shared garden
- Large Dolphin bathroom with extra-large bath & shower
- Open plan lounge/kitchen with newly fitted luxury high-gloss white kitchen
- Large entrance hallway
- Off-street allocated parking
- Gas central heating & newly fitted, energy-efficient combination boiler
- Sash windows throughout
- Laminate flooring throughout lounge, kitchen, hallway, and master bedroom
- Large shared garden with built-in BBQ & washing line
- 5 minute walk from 17 bus stop
- Quiet, tree-lined road
- Short walk from University
- Short walk from Wokingham Road
- 15 minute walk to town centre
The property is immediately available & I am unable to leave it empty for too long. As a result, unless you are looking to move within the next few weeks, I will unfortunately be unable to consider you as a tenant.
Apologies but I'm unable to accept housing benefit at this time.