3 Bedroom Flat Let in LONDON, NW8
EASTLAKE HOUSE 41-59, FRAMPTON STREET, LONDON, NW8 8LU
Spacious 3 bedrm 2 bathrm top floor duplex flat in neo Georgian blding in St Johns Wood/Marylebone. Sash windows; wooden & ceramic tiled floors. Very bright; lots of natural light.
• Very spacious, bright and airy, lots of natural light
• Very centrally located (Zone 1: convenient for City; Central London/West End; Canary Wharf)
• Close to Edgware Road, St John’s Wood & Paddington stations and all major bus routes
• Beautifully fitted and decorated
• Excellent & ample Storage space including access to, and use of, a external shed for outdoor gear;
• Offered Furnished
• Close to Regent’s Park; Lords Cricket Grounds; Grand Union Canal
• Close to local amenities: supermarkets; library, restaurants; the vibrant Church Street market;
• Ideal for Professionals (either for a single professional or a couple looking for a more spacious flat or for 3 professional single sharers).
An extremely spacious 3 bedroom and 2 bathrooms duplex apartment/maisonette located on the top floor of a low rise neo-Georgian style apartment building in the heart of St John’s Wood and Marylebone. The block has a secure electronic door entry system and beautifully maintained grounds. The apartment has wooden flooring and ceramic tiles throughout, with big sash windows and is beautifully finished in neutral colours. It is very spacious (approx 930 sq ft); very bright with beautiful views of the London skyline.
The apartment comprises:
Spacious and bright reception room (dual aspect);
Bedroom 3; double room (9ft x 9ft); lots of natural light & dual aspect;
Large eat-in kitchen: fitted cabinets and fully fitted with all appliances/white goods in good condition with plenty of storage space;
Bathroom (bath/shower/sink) and separate toilet.
Storage room offering excellent storage space.
Master bedroom comprising a double room (13ft x 12ft); a walk-in wardrobe/dressing area and an En suite bathroom (fitted with bath; power shower; sink and toilet);
Bedroom 2; double room (10ft x 11ft);
Staircase Landing area.
Access to and use of an external shed to store outdoor gear/sports equipment.
Please note: for a group of professional sharers interested in renting the flat as a whole, the maximum number of occupants in the flat will be restricted to 3 ie no couples are allowed to share any one room.