4 Bedroom Maisonette Let in GATESHEAD, NE8
WOODBINE STREET, GATESHEAD, NE8 1SS
Sunny, spacious and stylish 4 bedroom furnished flat with great transport links.
• Sunny, spacious and stylish furnished upper flat over 2 floors
• 4 bedrooms (3 large doubles, 1 single): 5.3 x 3.6m; 4 x 3.6m; 3.6 x 3.5m; 2.6 x 2.2m)
• Very large light open plan dining/living room (6 x 4.6m)
This flat would make a lovely home for a couple needing extra space to working from home or to fit visiting relatives; or a single parent with teenage children; or a family.
NO AGENCY FEES
• Furnished including solid oak dining table & designer sofa
• Newly painted and carpeted
• Modern kitchen: integrated stainless steel oven/hob, washing machine, fridge freezer
• White bathroom suite with shower
• Double Glazing, central heating, on-street parking
• Spacious private yard
• Estimated utilities: gas and electricity combined approx £60pm; water £25pm
Located in central Gateshead, the flat is within 9 min walk of Gateshead Metro station (Zone 1), which is only 1-2 stops from Newcastle city centre with its shops, bars and restaurants. Woodbine St is a quiet residential street, just off a local high street (the Coatsworth Road) which has supermarkets, bakeries and banks, etc. Gateshead gym/pool/leisure centre is within 5 min walk, and within 10 mins walk is the award winning Saltwell Park with its cafes, boating lake, and tennis courts.
DSS considered, sorry no smokers, no pets.
Deposit £525 (payment in 2 instalments considered)
Shopping Centre/Bars/Restaurants (1-2 stops on the Metro)
Newcastle City Centre, Eldon Square etc
Gym and Pool (5 min walk)
Gateshead Leisure Centre, Alexandra Road
Art Galleries /Music Centre (18 min walk)
Quayside (for Baltic Gallery, Sage Opera House, Pubs etc) (18 min)
Park- Bewick Road Park (at the end of the street), or Saltwell Park for cafes/lake/playgrounds etc (10 min walk)
Shops/bakeries/banks/pharmacies etc (at the end of the street)
Tesco Express, Coatsworth Road Shops
Bus Stop 1 min walk, Coatsworth Road (no 53 or 54) every 5 mins, goes to Gateshead Interchange then Newcastle Monument)