2 Bedroom Terraced House Let in BIRMINGHAM, B23
KIRKWOOD AVENUE, BIRMINGHAM, B23 5QQ
Newly refurbished and set within a highly sought after location. Well presented modern two bedroomed house on the border of Boldmere/Wylde Green, (just off the main Chester Road).
Superb 2 Bed House in secluded position located on Boldmere border, near Chester Road train station.
The property comprises of an attractive lounge, having bay window and feature inset fire with surround. Other features include:
* Large dining kitchen with electric oven and ceramic hob, Bosch washing machine and Beko fridge freezer.
* New Carpets & Newly decorated.
* Private parking
* Gas central heating
* Fully double glazed
* Attractive, easy to maintain rear garden.
* Catchment area for Boldmere infants & juniors and Wylde Green primary.
* Close proximity to New Oscott retail park.
All applicants must be employed. No pets and affordability is based on a minimum household income of £28,000.