2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House Let in WATFORD, WD24
Sussex Road, Watford
Fantastic Victorian cottage with secluded garden, recently refurbished, 2 double bedrooms, stripped wooden floorboards, 2 reception rooms, fitted kitchen, luxurious 4 piece bathroom, close to mainline station to London.
Fantastic 2 bedroom Victorian semi-detached house with secluded garden, newly decorated, situated in a highly sought after residential area in North Watford
• Recently refurbished to a very high standard
• Larger than average
• Two separate reception rooms with stripped wooden floors
• 12ft long modern fully fitted kitchen including Bosh dishwasher
• 2 large double bedrooms
• Top of the range white four-piece first floor bathroom (off 2nd bedroom)
• Brand new condensing boiler, Gas central heating, majority double glazing
• High ceilings, cast iron fireplaces and many other original period features
• Lovely secluded South facing rear garden with gated side access
• 26ft long DRY storage cellar
• Situated in popular residential area close to many excellent schools
• 2 minutes walk to local shops and Callowland Recreation Ground
• 2 minutes walk to several bus stops (incl. bus to Watford Junction/mainline station, 6 mins)
• 20 minutes walk to Watford Junction station (1.1 miles) which provides fast and frequent services to London Euston (journey time approximately 20mins).
• Within 5 minutes of M1 & M25 motorways and A41 North Western Avenue Luton Airport 20 minutes - Heathrow 25 minutes
• Very quiet road
• Ideal for a couple
• Council Tax Band C, (£1,348 pa, single occupancy £1,011 pa in 2010)
• No Smoking. No Pets Allowed
• For professional tenants only, no DSS
• Not suitable for two sharing
• Employment references, full credit check and ID required
Front door leading to:
Stairs to first floor, original panel door leading to:
Bay fronted Lounge 14’ x 11’6 (4.26 x 3.5 m)
Sash style double glazed window to front aspect, unique Victorian cast iron fire place with tiled inlays and wooden surround with tiles hearth, attractive stripped wooden floorboards, skirting boards and architraves, high ceilings with original coved edging, Cable TV Arial point, BT and Cable Telephone points, radiator, underfloor heating.
Dining room 11’9 x 11’6 (3.6 x 3.5 m)
French doors leading out to rear garden/patio area, high ceiling with coved edging, attractive feature fireplace, radiator, underfloor heating, door to kitchen.
Panel door leading to:
Cellar 25’11 x 11’ (7.65 x 3.35 m)
High ceiling, radiator, power and light connected, gas and electric meters, TV arial point.
Kitchen 12’ x 7.5’ (3.66 x 2.87 m)
A newly fitted kitchen comprising a modern range of wall and base units, real wood oak doors, rolled edge worktop surface over, washing machine, Bosh dishwasher, oven and gas hob with extractor hood, inset single drainer sink with mixer taps, fridge-freezer, brand new wall mounted condensing boiler, double glazed windows to side and rear, light coloured stone effect flooring, stable-style hardwood leaded-light glazed door to rear garden.
Doors through to
Bedroom One 11’8 x 11,7 (3.59 x 3.56 m)
Two sash style double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, coving to ceiling, stripped wooden floorboards, skirting boards and architraves, feature Victorian cast iron fireplace.
Bedroom Two 11’8 x 11,7 (3.59 x 3.56 m)
Sash style double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, radiator, coving to ceiling, new neutral coloured carpet, stripped wood skirting boards and architraves, feature Victorian cast iron fireplace, large built-in over stairs wardrobe with hanging space.
Panel door through:
A newly decorated luxury fitted four-piece suite comprising luxurious new glass and chrome shower, white panel enclosed bath with antique style mixer taps and shower attachment, matching pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc, sash style double glazed window overlooking the rear garden, tiled splashbacks, shaver socket, radiator.
Rear Garden (80ft approx)
A pretty and secluded rear garden, enjoying a southerly aspect. Attractive paved patio area immediately to rear with surrounding raised and enclosed flower beds and borders, laid lawn with further flower beds and borders well stocked with shrubs and plants, access to front via side alleyway, timber shed. Unspoiled green area beyond the garden. Gardener available.