2 Bedroom End Terraced House Let in BARNSLEY, S75
28 Alan Road, Darton, Barnsley, South Yorkshire
|Type||End terraced house|
Furnished, larger than average end terrace house in quiet village cul-de-sac. Recently fully refurbished to high standard. Five mins walk to all amenities and railway station. Five mins drive to M1 (Junction 38).
Spacious end terrace property, newly refurbished to a high standard and furnished with new, top quality furniture throughout.
* Full, up-to-date- central heating system.
* New upvc double glazed windows.
* Large lounge with leather suite, corner unit with large TV. There is also a working fireplace with the original Victorian surround.
* Large kitchen/diner includes washing machine, oven & hob and nicely fully fitted units, table & 4 chairs and walk in pantry containing fridge freezer.
* Newly fitted, half tiled bathroom with large separate shower unit and roll-top bath.
* Two double bedrooms...... bedroom 1 is a large room and has double bed, chest of drawers, fitted storage and walk-in wardrobe. Bedroom two easily accommodates a double bed, wardrobe and bedside cabinets.
* Rear, south-facing, walled garden with gate to pedestrian access is pleasantly maintained and has three brick-built outbuildings.
* As part of the recent full refurbishment the property was extensively re-wired and a new highly energy efficient combination boiler was fitted .
Photos show some additional furniture belonging to the present tenant.
The property is a 5 minute walk from the centre of Darton village and the railway station. It is ideally siuated for the local Infant and Junior School and the M1 is a five minute drive away. Situated a 10 minute drive to the north of Barnsley town centre, Darton is a small pretty village on the edge of open countryside that boasts many small shops, a supermarket, post office, popular restaurants, pubs, hairdressers and the railway station.
Alan Road is a quiet cul-de-sac with on-road parking and is opposite the village church and park which has a play area and tennis courts.
Viewing is by appointment only