1 Bedroom Flat Let in TUNBRIDGE WELLS, TN2
Claremont Court, 26 North Farm Road, Tunbridge Wells town centre, Tunbridge wells
GOVERNMENT SUPPORTED First Time Buyer Scheme. Ideal ground floor flat, sun-trap patio area allocated parking in popular development opp High Brooms station. Move in now buy later with our affordable Rent to Buy scheme
An appealing ground floor purpose built flat set in a block opposite High Brroms mainline station, only 55 minutes (approximately) to London. There are local shops with a Co-op supermarket nearby in Silverdale Road and the facilities of Tunbridge Wells town centre 1.25 miles away.
The property features floor to ceiling picture windows in the lounge with views across Tunbridge Wells. There is a fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and a double bedroom. The hall has a good sized storage cupboard.
Accommodation (room sizes approximate):
Entrance Hall - 9'10" x 4'6", cloaks & storage cuboard, airing cupboard, electric panel heater, power points
Living Room - 16' 0" x 12'6" (narrowing to 10'5"), double glazed floor to ceiling window, double patio door, electric panel heater, power phone & TV points
Kitchen - 12' x 6'3" double glazed window, part tiling to walls. range of modern base and wall units with lighting under, washing machine, extractor hood, oven, hob and fridge freezer
Bedroom - 12' x 9'5", double glazed windows, electric panel heater, TV, phone and power points
Bathroom - 6'10" x 5'9" - paneled bath with mixer unit and shower over, glass screen, warm air heater, shower point, hand basin, low level WC
Outside - allocated parking
RENT TO BUY:
Double glazing, economical electrical heating and residents gated parking combine to make this an attractive let with the bonus of our rent to buy scheme you can be on the property ladder quicker than you thought possible even if you have a only a small deposit or have experienced difficulties getting a mortgage in the past. The purchase price is fixed now for 5 years and any increases in value is yours to keep. You pay a set up fee now to get in to the scheme along with a small monthly contribution in addition to the rent, both of which are credited back to you towards your deposit when you purchase and equate to around 10% of the purchase price.
Some benefits of the scheme:
Speed of transaction – you can be in your new home in days.
• Security of tenure during option period – landlord can’t move you on!
• Just as in a normal house purchase, your interests are covered by uncomplicated paperwork.
• No mortgage is required until you buy.
• Take your time to save up a further deposit sum if you choose and improve your finances.
Ideal If You Are:
• Anyone trying to buy a home and having "challenges"...
• Having no luck getting a mortgage.
• A first time buyer struggling to get onto the housing market.
• Currently not earning enough to qualify for a mortgage.
• Having difficulty in raising a suitable deposit.
• Currently renting but want to own your own home.
• Have impaired credit and these credit issues today prevent you from getting a mortgage approval now.
• Have recently moved to the UK and need some time to get established.
• Wanting to buy your house at a fixed price – safeguarding your interest in a rising market.
This is not like a shared ownership purchase, where you own 25% or 50%, here you get to own 100% of the property. From day one you can go in and start improving your home, unlike a normal tenancy, which is very restrictive.
Ask for MORE INFORMATION when you do your viewing.