4 Bedroom Detached House For Sale in Norwich, NR3
17 Attoe Walk, Norwich, NR3 3GX
|Built Area||158 m2|
Excellent investment opportunity. High-spec licensed HMO fully let til August 31st 2021 providing £1,934 pcm guaranteed gross income from Day 1 with no set-up costs.
2007-built 5 study-bedroom detached house fully double-glazed with gas CH, 3 WCs, 2 bathrooms, kitchen-diner, extra large room sizes. Garage and off-road parking. Certified 100% licensed HMO compliant by Norwich City Council. Quiet and peaceful cul-de-sac location with lovely riverside walks nearby.
Sale includes everything in the house owned by Landlord - white goods, oak double beds with good quality mattresses, oak wardrobes, oak chests of drawers, oak bedside tables, plus sturdy metal-framed teacher's 3 drawer desks with office chairs.
The house is fully let until August 31st, 2021.
Your Added Value:
1. Tenancy Agreement dated September 1st 2020 to August 31st 2021 already signed and dated and £2,000 deposit already lodged with DPS.
2. Guaranteed monthly gross income of £1,934 pcm starting from Day 1 of ownership.
3. Guaranteed total gross income of £30,944 for the 16 months from Day 1 of ownership.
4. No Tenants To Find for 1 year and 4 months
5. Zero set-up costs. Zero spend on repairs and maintenance, or on fittings, fixtures and furnishings.
6. High quality, high value solid oak furnishings are included in the price.
7. Fully compliant with Norwich City Council licensed HMO regulations.
8. Complete annual gas boiler check, service and Gas Safety certification records dating back 10 years.
9. Current Smoke Detector and Fire Extinguisher certification records in place for August 2019-August 2020.
10. EPC, PIR and PAT certification and HMO license all available.
For the purposes of the figures provided above it is assumed that Day 1 of ownership could be May 1st 2020 which allows 2 months for the sale to progress through to exchange and completion.
17 Attoe Walk was bought new in 2007 and has been consistently very well maintained to a high standard such that, once purchased, no immediate additional spend will be required. It has also been professionally managed such that all documentation required is in place, fully compliant with statutory and local authority standards, and readily available to the buyer.