4 Bedroom Terraced House (Now Let)
Kirby Road, Trowse, Norwich, NR14 8QH
ABOVE & BEYOND the ORDINARY, Executive 4 Bedroom mews Home available within the grounds of WHITLINGHAM HALL in the sort after Village of TROWSE
Presenting the Opportunity to rent an Executive 4 Bedroom Mews Home within the Gated grounds of Whitlingham Hall.
This is a Lovely place to Live,
Fantastic Countryside views, lots of walks and activities.
Close to the Vibrance of Norwich City Centre and all its Culture.
Nestled in the Highly Sort After Village of Trowse offering lots of local social activities.
• Modern Living Harmoniously set within 7 Acres of Stately Grandeur
• Glorious gardens and Spectacular Conservatory
• A place to Live, Relax and Entertain in the Utmost Style
• Large Living room High Ceilings Long Countryside Views
• Four Big Bedrooms two en-suite
• Gated communal entrance
• Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
• Personal allocated Underground and surface Parking (Two Cars Max)
• Very suitable for Early Retired, Working Professionals or Family’s
• Near to Norwich City Centre
• Fantastic Countryside Walks and views
• EPC Rating 80
On the Market by Private Landlord to rent at £323per week (£1400pcm) payable weekly or in advance of weekly increments.
Furnishing: offered partly furnished,
A private sale maybe considered.
Before making an Enquiry: Ensure that this Location is in the right place for you (see the map tag link to this ad) and check that your income easily covers your personal outgoings and this rent. (outline proof of your affordability is required prior to viewing arrangements)
Please note this property only has parking for Two residential cars within the enclosed complex. Spaces for visitors are limited and restricted to visitors, (road side parking is otherwise a short walk away in the village)
Large Executive 4 bedroom Mews House Sitting in the Upper Courtyard in the delightful and highly sought after gated community grounds of Whitlingham Hall in Trowse Norwich. Easy reach of commuting routes and Norwich City Centre.
This easy to warm contemporary and modern home is set over three levels, the property benefits from: Entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, a Large Living room High ceilings, with full length windows and double doors out onto the decked area overlooking fantastic countryside views, a kitchen/dining room, four double bedrooms two of which with en-suite, one family bathroom and ground floor powder room.
This property also benefits from use of a most beautiful conservatory and maintained grounds.
Secure Underground parking and aboveground space. Gated at entrance.
Accommodation comprising of:
Ground floor features high ceilings
Lounge: 20” max >15’ 11¼” min x 17’6½”
Spacious and comfortable featuring large sealed unit double glazed windows and French doors to private rear decking and long countryside views. Real flame open gas fire with Adams style wood surround.
Kitchen / breakfast room: 20’ 4” x 9’5”
Built-in beech wood cupboards ceramic hob double oven, integrated fridge freezer, slot-in Dishwasher and washing machine if required. Dining area with large sealed unit double glazed window aspect to front.
Powder room (Bog): 6’5” x 3’9”
Small under stairs storage
Master Bedroom: 17’7” x 13’max >12’5”min with En-suite: 9’6” x 5’9”
Large comfortable bedroom with relaxing countryside views sealed unit double glazed windows
Bedroom 2: 17’6½” x 11’4¼”max >9’10¾”min with En-suite: 9’6” x5’6”
A 2nd Large comfortable bedroom front aspect sealed unit double glazed windows and
Airing cupboard housing Hot water and Central Heating unit.
Bedroom 3: 16’11”max >10’10½”min x 12’5½”max >9’9½” min
Good sized double bedroom, Velux roof window
Bedroom 4: 17’6½” max >13’ 3” min x 12’10” max >10’7” min (reducing to 6’3½” )
Another good sized double bedroom Velux roof window
Bathroom: 7’11 x 5’10”
White tiles, deep bath with Shower tap.
Private walled and fenced decking and small exclusive lawn area with long countryside views.
Nb. all lawn and communal gardens maintenance is included.
Communal underground parking and bicycle lockup.
Within the 7 Acre grounds are communal walkways and picnic gardens, you will find the magnificent conservatory, spectacular ornamental fountain pond, clocktower and walled sunken Topiary gardens surrounded by natural woodland.
Outside the gates:
• A 10 minutes stroll to the left passed the public woodland and into the delightful village of Trowse with a Church, Village Hall, Two Public houses a restaurant and a local shop. It houses a Children’s play ground on the Common, which is overlooked by the Local Primary school. Heading down Whitlingham lane on your left you will find open access to meadowland skirted by a small stream and a branch of the tidal river Yare offering delightful fishing and picnic setting. On your right you will come to Norwich Dry Ski Slope.
• A 10 minutes mosey to the right; you will retread the route of King Henry VIII fringed by a line of Lime Trees down to the relatively recent Whitlingham public country park with its two lakes and long walks hemmed by the navigable river Yare, this is the door step and home to Norwich Rowing club. Summertime you will find a regular River Taxi that goes into the City one-way and into the Norfolk Broads the other. On the big lake you will find the Activity Centre with allsorts of aquatic sports and leisure facilities, further on you will find a café and visitors centre, set within vast countryside with numerous walkways, varying between open spaces and woodland, and its could all be within a pleasant short walk from your New Home.
Within Easy Reach is Norwich City Centre
Norwich boast’s Numerous Night Clubs, Coffee bars and Old Pubs Two Cathedral’s, A truly magnificent Castle, theatres, museums, restaurants and shopping malls.
The rich culture of Arts, Music and History is there to be enjoyed. Discover Hidden Treasure Troves tucked away amongst the Delightful Alleyways.
Journey out a little Further
The nearby Norfolk Broads, famed for their beauty, offer many outdoor pursuits such as Sailing, Fishing, Bird-Watching, Cycling and Walking. And the largely unspoilt Norfolk Coastline is easily accessible for many seaside pleasures.
If a romantic weekend in Paris tickles your fancy you can fly from Norwich International Airport which is just over 7 miles or under 20 minute drive.
If you favor less altitude Norwich Train station is 3 miles or about 10 minutes drive.
This house makes a great place to live, its offers a lifestyle, its a place to unwind, it’s a place to be proud to call your Home.