2 Bedroom Flat (Now Let)
High Street, Brierley Hill, DY5 3AB
This lovely flat has two double bedrooms with full double glazing and central heating.
It has been describes a gem in the High Street.
The flat has a large living room with patio doors leading to a first floor patio area. The flat faces East which contributes to the flat being light, airy and warm.
The kitchen is fitted with an electric hob,oven and a washing machine. There is ample storage space in eye level cupboard .
The bathroom consists of a stand up shower, toilet and sink. It also contains a fitted radiator.
The two bedrooms provide a light warm space., each with a thermostatic radiator.
The flat benefits from gas central heating. This is relatively low cost due to the light facing position of the flat, its containment between adjoining buildings and from heat rising from the premises below.
The flat is close to Merry Hill, local gyms, supermarkets and amenities and is on a main bus route
Electric payments are through a card meter system. There are no water charges.
Council tax is Band A
The flat is available on a six month AST with a roll over option thereafter.
No DHSS, No pets, No Smoking.
We wish our tenants to feel at home and make every effort to ensure a tenancy is a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
As part of the application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable prior to the commencement of the tenancy.
Full details of the fees payable will be outlined on inquiry,interview or at viewing.
Additionally, the referencing fees are charged per individual and should the application require a Guarantor , this would attract additional referencing fees.
Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content herein, please be aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenant(s) will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive. We wish our tenants to feel at home so viewing is essential.
(4) You should make your own inquires regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(5) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory.
Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
LETTING FEE INFORMATION
The asking rent does not include letting and administration fees.
The following fee will be charged in relation to general administration fees, reference fees (including credit checks, bank, guarantor, previous landlord, etc), fees for drawing up tenancy agreements, guarantor arrangement/application fees, additional occupant fees, pets disclaimer fee.
One off administration fee for successful tenant : £55 for single application . £75 for joint application, Guarantor application £35.00, Any company reference £50.00. There are no tenancy renewal/extension fees or check out fees.
Our aim is to keep fees to a minimum and to have content and comfortable tenants, who are at home in this flat