2 Bedroom Ground Floor Maisonette (Now Let)
27 Roseleigh Close, East Twickenham, TW1 2JT
This immaculate, ground floor, two double bedroom maisonette has been totally refurbished to a high standard and is available now at a rental of £1500 PCM, unfurnished. It further benefits from direct access to a paved area and communal gardens. Other features include a study area, fully fitted kitchen with washer/dryer & dishwasher, luxury bathroom, large built-in storage cupboards & hardwood flooring throughout. It is located in a popular, quiet area of East Twickenham, moments from the River Thames & Marble Hill Park and within reach of Richmond underground & mainline station with services to Waterloo in 20 minutes and Twickenham & St Margarets with their excellent train & bus links. The location also offers easy access to road links: A316, M3 & M25 & Heathrow Airport and is just a few minutes walk to the River Thames towpath.
• Immaculate, totally refurbished to a high standard, hardwood floors throughout
• Two double bedrooms, one with door to paved area & well maintained communal gardens
• Quiet area of East Twickenham
• New Vaillant boiler, gas central heating
• Spacious, double aspect kitchen, plenty of storage, washer dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer
• Fantastic bathroom with shower, fitted storage & heated towel rail
• Study area – see floor plan photo
• New double glazing throughout
• Large built-in storage cupboards
• Richmond underground station (Zone 4) is served by the London Underground District Line & British Rail
• Close to Twickenham, St Margarets, Kingston Upon Thames
• Attractive, popular residential cul-de-sac
• River Thames towpath 2 minutes walk
• Easy access to Richmond, Marble Hill & Bushey Parks
• Bay windowed reception room with wooden shutters
• Available now at £1500 PCM
• Unfurnished but including cooker, hob, fridge, freezer, washer dryer & dishwasher.
Viewings –please contact us to arrange a viewing of this spacious and light home, located in an excellent residential area and close to so many amenities. Full references, from employer, bank, credit reference agent & previous landlords will be taken up with minimal fees of approx £40 per person to include drawing up the tenancy agreement. No agency fees.
Professional non-smoking applicants without children or pets will be considered.
Gross internal floor area (approx) 63 m2 & see floor plan in photos.