2 Bedroom Flat (Now Let)
Grainford Court, Crescent Road, Wokingham, Berkshire
A spacious purpose built 2 bedroom flat to let in the centre of Wokingham. Allocated parking & an excellent location for rail/road links with loads of shops, restaurants & pubs within 5 minutes walk.
SUMMARY: Entrance Hall, 2 Double Bedrooms, generous sized Lounge/Dining Room, bathroom, kitchen, gas fired central heating, fully double glazed throughout, allocated parking space & garage.
The flat is within a well maintained 1970’s purpose built block occupying the corner of Crescent Road and Sturges Road in the centre of Wokingham. It is less than 200 meters to the Town Hall in the Market Place and about 10 minutes walk to Wokingham Railway Station. For drivers there is easy access to both the M4 & M3.
The flat is offered unfurnished & would suit non-smoking professionals.
DETAILS: (all dimensions are approximate):
On the Ground Floor:
* Communal Entrance Hall: with mailboxes and staircase to second floor.
* Entrance Hall: with front door, radiator, smoke detector, airing cupboard.
* Bedroom 1: 10’9 x 9’9 with radiator, double glazed window, double built-in wardrobes having storage cupboard above, views over courtyard.
* Bedroom 2: 10’4 x 9’9 with radiator, double glazed window, double built-in wardrobes having storage cupboard above, views over courtyard.
* Bathroom: white suite comprising panelled bath with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin, W.C., walls half tiled, ceramic tiled floor, radiator/towel rail, two double glazed windows.
* Lounge/Dining Room: 26’ maximum x 12’ maximum with dual aspect, cable television/broadband/telephone service point, BT phone point, freeview aerial point, three double glazed windows, two radiators, thermostat, two ceiling lights each comprising three spotlights.
* Kitchen: 11’ x 6’ comprising one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit, mixer tap, cupboard under, range of base units with work surfaces having drawers and cupboards under, range of wall mounted cupboards, corner unit of display shelving, integrated appliances comprising electric oven, four ring gas hob extractor hood with light, fridge, freezer, washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler, central heating programmer and time clock, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed window overlooking courtyard, walls partly tiled above units.