3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House (Now Let)
Pendleton Road, Darlington, DL1 2YS
- Double glazed entrance door opening into entrance hall and stairs with further door opening into:
- Situated to the front of the property a well appointed, spacious reception room having feature fire surround with hearth and inlay together with electric fire, TV aerial point, double glazed bow window to front elevation, power sockets and radiator.
Kitchen / Dining room
- To the rear of the property, the dining area has French style doors opening onto the rear garden, a radiator and wall lights. The kitchen is comprehensively fitted with a new range of units to wall and floor and having ample contoured working surfaces incorporating; inset single sink and drainer with mixer tap, an electric oven and extractor hood with new tiles above the worktops. There is also plumbing and space for a washing machine and fridge and a double glazed window with views over the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
- Having access to loft space and airing cupboard.
- A good sized double bedroom situated to the front of the property with fitted wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors with inset hanging rail and storage, double glazed window, radiator and power sockets.
- Again a further good sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes with inset hanging rail and storage, double glazed window, radiator and power sockets.
- A good sized single bedroom with double glazed window, radiator and power sockets.
- Recently 'new' tiled walls and having matching 'new' suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator and obscure double glazed window.
- The property enjoys a superb position within a small cul-de-sac in this popular and sought after residential development. To the front the property is approached via a path around a turfed garden. To the side there is a driveway which provides hard standing and parking for a vehicle. To the side of the property there is gated access to the rear garden.
- The rear garden, which is enclosed by timber fencing, has an extensive patio sun terrace with lawn. Also having garden shed, water tap and security lighting to side and rear of property