3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House (Now Let)
Woodbury Avenue, Petersfield, Hampshire
The accommodation comprises:
- Covered entrance porch with quarry tiled flooring
- Entrance hall which has a staircase to the first floor landing
with two cupboards beneath
- Sitting room has a double glazed semi-circular bay window, picture rails and a remote controlled coal effect gas fire and a Bang and Olufsen stereo system
- Dining room has double glazed windows and casement doors to the rear garden and an open hearth fireplace (currently sealed)
- Kitchen/breakfast room has a double bowl enamel sink unit and a range of fitted units comprising cupboards, drawers, wall cupboards and working surfaces and a new Bosch dishwasher, double glazed windows and a part glazed
door to the rear garden.
- Bedroom one has a double glazed semi-circular bay window and two fitted
wardrobes. There are two further bedrooms, one of which has a built-in airing
cupboard and eaves storage cupboard.
- The bathroom has been re-fitted with a luxury white suite comprising enamel bath with mixer tap and shower unit, wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc,tiled flooring with under floor heating, built-in beech cabinet, heated towel rail and fully tiled walls.
The house has ample off street parking for several vehicles and the front garden is laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub borders and brick retaining walls. There is a detached garage with up and over door, power and lighting connected, window door to the rear garden. There are well stocked flower beds and a garden shed. At the bottom of the garden there are three steps up to a raised area of lawn with a brick built barbecue and several trees.
Property is available from early June 2014