2 Bedroom Semi-Detached House (Now Let)
Pen Nook Gardens, Deepcar, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S36
We're pleased to present this unfurnished two bedroomed, extended semi-detached house in a quiet cul-de-sac position in the popular residential area of Deepcar. The property boasts attractive views of the countryside and is convenient for local schools and amenities. The property comprises; entrance hallway, fitted kitchen, spacious dining room with feature gas fireplace which opens through to the sun lounge. It also features 2 double bedrooms and an attractive bathroom. The property has gas central heating throughout, double glazing and an easy to maintain garden to the front and rear. Driveway provides off road parking.
- Band A Council Tax £99
-New boiler installed April 2018
- 2 Double bedrooms
- (master 3.18m x 2.64m second bedroom 3.94m x 2.5m)
- Spacious dining room (5.16m x 3.25m) with Gas Fire
- Sun lounge (4.52m x 3.68m)
- Modern kitchen with gas cooker and
- fridge freezer (3.89m x 2m)
- Gas central heating throughout
- Double glazing
- Private, easy maintenance garden with decking
- EPC Grade = D
£30 credit check fee applies. DSS and smokers need not apply. Pets are negotiable, please check with the vendor.