4 Bedroom Town House (Now Let)
Copthorne Gardens, Hornchurch
• Family sized 4 bedroom townhouse (on 3 floors), 2 reception rooms, 1 bathroom, 1 wc.
• Available Now
• Viewing available from 5.00pm Wed 23 April and on Saturday 25 April.
• Refurbished in 2013
• Landlord is a member of the National Landlords Association
• Located towards the end of a quiet cul de sac, facing green belt fields and trees (great for kids to play) and adjacent to farm land
• Hornchurch town centre (Sainsbury’s) 1.9miles
• Nelmes School and Emerson Park Academy, both 0.5 miles
• Havering 6th Form College 1.2 miles
• Off street parking for one car
• Internal garage with light and power, can be used as workshop and/or storage space.
• Garden (approx 41ft long by 17ft wide) with greenhouse.
First floor lounge is a fantastically light, south-facing room, with huge windows.
Great views from top floor.
Full double glazing and on lounge and top floor also secondary glazing – keeps house warm and heating bills low.
Major Refurbishment in 2013 included:
• a contemporary kitchen with lots of work surfaces, lots of storage space; halogen lighting, and under-cupboard lighting, Balterio light oak laminate flooring.
• Kitchen appliances: fridge/freezer; dishwasher; washing machine; oven; hob; sink, extractor fan.
• Kitchen has an adjoining open plan dining room area and windows and patio doors to garden.
• Bathroom, in smart modern colours (wenge wood finishes), with contemporary fittings and 9.5Kw electric shower over bath
• Valliant boiler and central heating central heating system with GasSafe certificate.
• carpets and flooring.
• Repainted in light neutral colours throughout.
• Electrical rewire, fully compliant with latest standards.
• Large TV aerial and aerial points in kitchen/diner and lounge.
• 3 minutes drive from A127: easy access to M25 and A12.
• 193 Bus to Hornchurch Station and Hornchurch town centre stops at top of road (2 mins walk)
• Gidea Park (for Liverpool St) – 2.0 miles
• Upminster Bridge (district line) – 1.6 miles
• Upminster (for Fenchurch St) – 2.4 miles
• Rent Guarantor required
• Full Credit check and references required on Tenant and Rent Guarantor - cost £50 payable in advance
• Inventory fee on check-in £70
• Tenancy Agreement - provided by National Landlords Association
• Deposit £2,000
• No DSS
• No Pets