2 Bedroom Apartment Let in Manchester, M9
Chapel Court, Manchester
** Modern top floor apartment ** 2 double bedrooms ** Open plan ** Off-street parking ** Loft space ** 10 mins to City Centre ** 1 min walk to Supermarket/Swimming Pool/Gym/Post Office/McDonalds/Library + more **
** Only £75 per person application/referencing fee - no hidden charges **
Modern top (2nd) floor unfurnished apartment with 2 double bedrooms. With stunning high quality Swiss Plank flooring throughout the bedrooms, lounge, dining area and hallway. The apartment is approximately 55 square metres and benefits from lots of natural light with windows facing both east and west.
Fully double-glazed, with Economy 7 electric hot water and heating. Lighting, heating and hot water costs of around only £35 per month based on the Energy Performance Certificate and so it is a cheap and efficient home to run. Council Tax Band A - currently set at around £77 per month (£919.49 per year).
There are plenty of electrical sockets throughout, which is great for gadget-lovers. There is a Sky dish with dual feeds and so is ready for Sky+ or Sky+HD and a digital TV-ready aerial point for Freeview.
The apartment briefly has the following features:
* The open-plan lounge, kitchen and dining area is light and airy with wooden horizontal blinds and brushed chrome light fittings. The kitchen has a modern integrated black glass electric hob and stainless steel/glass oven with grill. Space and plumbing for a washing machine or washer/dryer in the kitchen, and a fridge or tall fridge/freezer. The kitchen has tiled splash-backs and steel grey cupboards with brushed chrome handles.
* Hallway with storage/cloakroom cupboard.
* Bathroom with cushion vinyl flooring, close-coupled water-saving WC, basin and bath with shower. Access from both bedroom 1 and the hallway.
* Bedroom 1 is a double-sized light and airy bedroom with a large window and direct access to the bathroom, with curtain pole.
* Bedroom 2 is also double-sized with 2 windows and curtain pole.
* There is ample secure loft space, accessed from the hallway which can be used for plenty of storage.
* Allocated, off-road parking space within residents-only car park.
* High security apartment door lock with additional 5-lever mortice lock.
* There is excellent sound-proofing to and from other apartments due to a strict planning requirement when the development was built.
** Great location and transport links **
The apartment is about 2 miles from Manchester City Centre via the A664. The apartment is on a high frequency direct bus route to and from Manchester City Centre, Rochdale, Middleton and other areas. The journey to Manchester City Centre by bus takes about 10 minutes by bus, and about 10 to 20 minutes by car depending on city traffic and the time of day.
** Great Local Amenities **
The apartment is right on the doorstep of North City, and within literally a minute or two's walk there are all the day-to-day things you might need:
* large Asda superstore, Lidl, Wilkinsons, a local market and many other shops
* swimming pool and gym with very reasonable fees
* main Post Office
* large modern library with free internet access
* McDonalds / Subway / Greggs and several take-aways
* 3 pharmacies
* 2 doctors' surgeries
Feel free to ask any questions about the area as we have lived there for many years.
* Rent payable per month in advance
* Deposit securely held in a Government-approved Tenancy Deposit Scheme
* Only £75 per person application/referencing fee - no hidden charges
* Minimum 6 month term, however the apartment is available for a longer tenancy so please ask
* Well-behaved indoor cats welcome
* Sorry! No students, smokers, or DSS applicants