2 Bedroom Flat (Now Let)
Aurora Building, 1 Rick Roberts Way, London, Greater London
* 2 bedrooms 8th floor flat (63 sq.m. or 670 sq.ft.)
* Bright and spacious interior throughout
* Open plan kitchen with fitted appliances (Living/Dining/Kitchen = 5.9m x 3.7m)
* Good sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes (Bedroom 1 = 4.9m x 2.5m)
* Good sized 2nd bedroom with big corner wardrobes (Bedroom 2 = 3.6m x 2.7m)
* Stylish en-suite shower and bathrooms
* Underground car parking can be negotiated separately on requirement
We would like to offer this 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms flat for rent, in a landmark new build Aurora building on Stratford High Street. We have paid careful attention to this flat after only living there for 15 months since brand new, this flat is the ultimate expression of contemporary urban style.
Occupying such a convenient location, this 2 bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation combined with stylish contemporary decoration. The property comprises entrance hall, Open plan living/dining room, well equipped kitchen, master bedroom with en suite bath room, second bedroom, shower room and utility space.
The local area offers an excellent selection of amenities especially WESTFIELD STRATFORD CITY is only 7 minutes walk. There are many public transport links within easy reach including Stratford Station (Central Line, Jubilee Line, DLR, and National Rail).