4 Bedroom Semi-Detached House Let in DARTFORD, DA1
St Vincents Road, Dartford
A spacious 4/5 bedroom home with 19` lounge and 21` open plan kitchen/ diner. Ground floor shower/wc and separate bathroom. Converted loft , South facing garden, detached double garage. Available to rent 24 March 2013.
A lovely 4/5 Bed house available to rent from 24 March 2013;
The property is in a great position for local shops and schools; a 10 min walk to Dartford train station with fast links to London; close to bus routes including regular services to Bluewater (15mins)
- Entrance porch & hall, laminate flooring; doors to lounge, kitchen/ diner & shower room;
- Shower room with wc & electric shower, plumbed in washing machine; extractor fan
- Reception 1: 19' lounge, flame effect electric fire; laminate flooring
- Reception 2: 21` open plan kitchen/ diner, laminate floor with tiled floor to kitchen. Solid wood work tops with breakfast bar, built in electric oven, gas hob & extractor hood. Gas combi boiler for hot water & central heating; fridge freezer, space and plumbing for dish washer (not provided). Double doors to garden.
- Bed 1: 19' master bedroom with built in wardrobes/ drawer units, window to front;
- Bed 2: Double bedroom with window to rear
- Bed 3: Single bedroom with window to rear
- Bed 4/ study with bi-folding doors opening to landing;
- Bathroom with over bath shower, shower screen and basin; (bath, shower screen and shower recently replaced)
- Separate WC
- timber stairs to loft room/ 5th bedroom with timber floor, access to eaves storage; velux roof light
South facing private walled garden, patio area and astro turf for low maintenance, access to garage
Detached double garage with work bench, power & light, 2 up and over metal doors giving access to Shenley Road at rear. Space to park one car in garage and one car on Shenley Road in front of garage.
Part Furnished items include:
- Leather 3 seater sofa;
- wooden storage chest,
- curtains to all rooms;
- built in wardrobes to bedroom 1;
- 2no. free standing wardrobes;
- fridge freezer
- washing machine,
- built in electric oven and gas hob
Terms and conditions:
Rent is on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement for minimum of 6 months. Rent is paid monthly in advance via standing order. The deposit of £1150 will be retained until the termination of the tenancy (this will be held in a Tenancy Deposit Scheme). Prospective Tenants will need to undergo and pass a credit & reference check at a cost of £59 for each tenant. Tenants will be responsible for all outgoings including the payment of council tax.
Smokers are welcome however, no smoking is permitted inside the property. Pets are negotiable with the landlord however, prior written consent must be obtained.