2 Bedroom Flat Let in LONDON, SW2
Streatham Hill, London
A beautiful 2-bedroom flat, full of character and light. On the top floor of an Edwardian mansion block. High ceilings, large kitchen/diner, roof terrace. Excellent transport links
This is a gorgeous split-level 2-bedroom flat, full of character and light, on the top floor of an Edwardian mansion block. Located in the heart of Streatham Hill, with its many shops, cafés, gyms and bars, the flat is literally 1 min from Streatham Hill overground station (18 mins Victoria, 28 mins London Bridge, 2 mins to Balham, where you can pick up the Northern Line) and has many excellent bus routes on the doorstep, with direct links to nearby Brixton, Clapham and Central London (for example, one bus to the West End, one bus to Euston).
Amazing London views from the 20ft roof terrace, and breathtaking views of sunrises and sunsets from the inside. A short walk to the open spaces of Tooting Bec Common.
There are two bedrooms (one large double, one large single), a good-sized, characterful living room with a pretty, juliette balcony, and a stunning, large kitchen / diner / reception room. The flat has high ceilings throughout and a super-high ceiling and skylight in the hallway, giving a great sense of space and unusual amounts of sunlight throughout the flat. The flat has fabulous period features, and a great, flexible layout. High-spec secondary internal glazing.
- excellent decorative order throughout
- completely refurbished, brand new carpets
- split-level, triple aspect
- 20ft roof terrace
- enormous storage cupboards
- extra storage under stairs leading to roof terrace
- lots of natural wood everywhere (doors, window frames etc)
- stripped wooden floorboards in kitchen
- high-spec, attractive secondary glazing
- dishwasher, washing machine, gas central heating, microwave, integrated fridge freezer