2 Bedroom End Terraced House (Now Let)
152 NEWTON ROAD, LOWTON, WARRINGTON, WA3 1DG
This spacious and well located 2 bedroom end terrace is available to let in Lowton. One of the key selling points is the private off-road parking at the rear of the house, which accommodates two cars and also includes a new shed. It has also just been redecorated throughout.
Inside the house, there is ample storage in every room, with built in wardrobes and cabinets. The property also benefits from modern appliances, with additional creature comforts such as a heated towel rail in the bathroom and down lights. The fully fitted kitchen is well laid out to take advantage of the available space, with ample work surfaces and a dining area.
The location of the property provides ease of access to the A580 and motorway network. It is close to a choice of supermarkets, a retail park, the town centre, gyms, a sports village, restaurants and a cinema. The property is also located on a bus route, with a stop located across the road. It is also close to primary / high schools.
In general, the property comprises:
• Two large double bedrooms (fitted wardrobes in both);
• An ample bathroom (with bath / shower / heated towel rail / fitted cabinets and mirror);
• Spacious living room (with fire place and fitted cabinets)
• Fully fitted kitchen and dining area with modern appliances
• Front porch;
• Front and rear gardens;
• Off-road parking area (for two cars) with shed.
The property also benefits from:
• Lowest council tax band (Band A);
• Double glazing;
• Gas central heating;
• Modern Oven / Hob;
• Satellite dish for freesat / sky etc.
Viewing is recommended to get a full appreciation of what this home can offer prospective tenants.
Deposit equal to one calendar month’s rent.
No smoking inside.
Full credit and background checks undertaken