3 Bedroom Semi-Detached House (Now Sold)

15 Kings Avenue, Rye, TN31 7LU

Front view
Further Information
Tenure
Leasehold
Key Features
  • Shared ownership 25%
  • Garage with lights and sockets
  • Good sized front & rear gardens
  • Gas central heating
  • Double glazing
  • Conservatory
  • Gated driveway for 2 cars
  • Cavity wall insulation
  • Feature fireplace
  • Ornamental pond & rockery
Full Description

This lovely semi-detached house offers :

Entrance lobby leading to :

Lounge: 13ft 8ins x 13ft 4ins (4.17m x 4.06m) with double glazed window to front, central heating radiator, television point, telephone socket. Feature fire surround and gas coal effect fire. Glazed door to kitchen.

Kitchen: 11ft 9ins x 8ft 6ins (3.58m x 2.59m) with a range of fitted base and wall mounted kitchen units with work surfaces over and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine. Central heating radiator, double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, half glazed door to conservatory. Under stairs cupboard with gas central heating boiler.

Conservatory/diner: 10ft x 7ft 6ins (3.05m x 2.29m) with double glazed windows and French doors to rear garden. Wall lights and sockets.

Bathroom with low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin and bath with tiled surround, central heating radiator and window.

Stairs from lobby to:

Landing with double glazed window to side and telephone socket. Access to insulated loft.

Bedroom One: 14ft5ins x 10ft 6ins (4.39m x 3.20m) with built in mirror wardrobes, two double glazed windows to front, central heating radiator and television point.

Bedroom Two: 11ft 8ins x 8ft 5ins (3.56m x 2.57m) with double glazed window to rear, airing cupboard housing the hot water tank with shelving over, central heating radiator.

Bedroom Three/shower room: 8ft 8ins x 7ft 11ins (2.64m x 2.41m) with shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. central heating radiator and double glazed window to rear. This room is currently a study area and shower room and could be converted back to a bedroom.

Outside:

Garage to side of house with side door, window, lights and sockets.

Gated driveway for two cars

Front garden with lawn and flower beds.

Rear garden with lawn, flower bed, paved seating areas, ornamental fish pond and rockery.

Small garden shed.

This is a shared ownership property. The affordable price of £58,750 is for a 25% share - more can be purchased. A monthly rent is payable to the housing association (for the other 75%) and is currently only £135.27p per month.

Visum Online Estate Agents - advertise property for sale on rightmove and primelocation

Need to sell your property?

Sell your home from just £129 with Visum, the world’s original online agent since 2004. Our pay as you go packages mean you only pay for the marketing you need, and nothing more!.

Find out more

Buying or Selling? Need Conveyancing?

Get a free instant quote and you could save hundreds of pounds.

Free Instant Quote