3 Bedroom Maisonette (Now Sold)
Cleveland Road, London, E18 2AN
Super family home in South Woodford!
Spacious modern 3 bed maisonette with garage. Share of freehold. In sought after location in South Woodford. With share of garden. Very close to tube station and shops/amenities.
Modern spacious 3 bed first floor maisonette in one of the most sought after locations in the area. Share of freehold, comprising 3 bedrooms (2 large, 1 double). Spacious lounge with dining area. Share of front and rear garden. Fully double glazed. Gas central heated with contempory radiators. Large garage en bloc. Hallway leading to spiral staircase to third bedroom. Fully fitted kitchen, tiled to ceiling. Modern Bathroom tiled to ceiling, with WC, basin, bath, and large shower enclosure. Wooden venetian blinds fitted to windows. Light and airy. Has heaps of additional storage in loft roof space.
Well maintained, long term single owner non smoker occupied, never rented out.
• Lounge: 5.61m x 4.14m (18'5 x 13'7) L-shaped. Features contemporary in the wall gas fire.
• Kitchen: 2.08m x 2.87m (6'9 x 9'4) Fully fitted with washer/dryer, gas cooker. fridge freezer.
• Bedroom 1: 3.17m x 3.43m (10'4 x 11'3) Large with wardrobe measuring 295x215x65mm
• Bedroom 2: 2.12m x 4.11m (6'11 x 13'5) Double
• Bedroom 3: 3.17m x 4.50m (10'4 x 14'9) Loft double with lots of storage in roof space.
• Hallway: 1.6m x 3.2m (5'2 x 10'5)
• Bathroom: 1.80m x 2.49m (5'10 x 8'2) With bath and separate curved shower enclosure
• Garage en bloc at rear of property access via drive: 5.49m x 2.74m (18' x 9')
Finished to a high standard.
No ground rent or service charges. No onward chain.
Located on Cleveland Road, a quiet residential road leading onto the high street. A short walk to South Woodford and Snaresbrook tube stations on the Central Line providing quick access to the city and Canary Wharf (10 minutes to Stratford and 20 minutes to Liverpool Street). Close to Shops, bars, restaurants and other amenities. Doctors surgery, Dentist, library, cinema, and good local schools all within walking distance.
To arrange a viewing please send an enquiry via this page or call visum. Out of office enquiries answered.