1 Bedroom Apartment (Now Sold)

Hardy Court, 1 Furmage Street, London, SW18 4GH

Further Information
Tenure
Leasehold
Key Features
  • One bedroom
  • 44 sq m
  • Large roof garden
  • All kitchen appliances
  • shared ownership
  • Secure private parking
  • Close to local amenities
  • Solid wood floors
Full Description

This one bedroom, upper ground floor apartment is available for shared ownership (30%) in a modern complex with secure underground car park, lift and large shared roof garden.

Minutes from Earlsfield station, King George’s Park and Southside shopping centre, the apartment is 44 sq m, and comprised of double bedroom, facing private courtyard; bathroom with bath and shower; and open plan kitchen/living room. With solid wooden floors throughout, large windows and a juliette balcony. The current lease has over 90 years left to run.

The complex is approx. 8 years old with large Co-op store around the corner and numerous other shops and restaurants on the door step.

SHARED OWNERSHIP

30% of this property is available to buy now. The remaining 70% is owned by Genesis Housing Association, for which rent is payable each month. (the owners have the option of stair casing up to full 100% ownership after three months of buying the property).

Monthly rent: £662

Monthly service charge: £126

Share this property

Visum Online Estate Agents - advertise property for sale on rightmove and primelocation

Need to sell your property?

Sell your home from just £129 with Visum, the world’s original online agent since 2004. Our pay as you go packages mean you only pay for the marketing you need, and nothing more!.

Find out more

Buying or Selling? Need Conveyancing?

Get a free instant quote and you could save hundreds of pounds.

Free Instant Quote