1 Bedroom Retirement Property (Now Sold)
Flat 85, Undercliffe House, Dingleway, Appleton, Warrington, Cheshire
Apartment 85, Undercliffe House
A rare opportunity to acquire a beautifully remodelled and refurbished one-bedroom apartment in one of the most sought after warden-supported, retirement developments within Stockton Heath area. Overlooking beautiful mature gardens and within short walk of the village and all its restaurants, bars, independent shops and amenities. Now available for viewing.
Refurbished to the highest standards and offering a high-quality specification and finish throughout, this end of row apartment delivers light, airy, contemporary living with open-plan kitchen/living/dining area. Comes with all mod cons and fully furnished (if desired) so ready to move into straightaway.
Includes top-of-the-range kitchen and with integral appliances and intelligent storage solutions, spacious lounge with fireplace and inset TV, luxury ceramic tiled bathroom with Mira power shower, and spacious double bedroom with built-in wardrobes.
Consideration for the well being and lifestyle of the resident of this apartment has been at the forefront of the redevelopment. Every detail has been thought about to ensure easy access, a high-level of comfort and safety throughout.
Private Entrance Hall
Intercom entrance system, chrome picture light and oak table. Leads on to open plan kitchen/dining/living room, double bedroom and shower room.
Classic interior-designed luxury kitchen with quartz-style worktops and fully integrated appliances, all Which-reviewed Best Buys. Specification includes Neff Slide & Hide oven and induction hob, microwave, dishwasher, full height fridge freezer and stainless steel extractor hood. Clever storage solutions from Kessibomher, Hafele and Blum maximize every inch of storage, including those hard to reach places, with pull out larder units, pan drawers and carousel. Built in dining table provides seating for up to four and leads onto lounge.
Spacious yet cosy lounge with delightful window seat overlooking large mature gardens. Fireplace with electric fire and inset TV above.
Luxury shower room with Mira power shower and natural ceramic tiles, integrated travertine shower seat and accessories from Armitage Shanks including chrome grab rails, light fittings and heated towel rail. High gloss, white bathroom suite with wall hanging vanity unit, vitrine toilet with soft close seat and chrome waterfall tap to sink.
Double bedroom overlooking gardens with bedside lights and central pendant lighting. Built in wardrobes with pull down hanging rails, shoe storage and other innovations provide maximum storage space. Matching bedside tables with pullout tea trays and a beautiful matching dressing table with vanity mirror above.
Chrome fittings and switches, coving, and new carpet.
Energy efficient thermostat controlled heating system and double glazing.
Completely rewired with ample plug points and aeriel points in lounge and bedroom.
LED ceiling spotlights for low energy lighting.
Undercliffe House is one of the most sought after retirement developments for the over 55s in South Warrington, being within a 10-minute walk of Stockton Heath village and all its amenities, and a short walk to the local leisure centre with swimming pool, squash courts and gym.
• Peace of mind with on-site house manager and 24-hour emergency support.
• Emergency pull cords and buttons throughout all apartments and communal areas.
• Lift access (with emergency buttons situated at floor level and eye level).
• Light and airy communal lounges and planned calendar of activities for residents.
• Guest bedrooms available for hire.
• Delightful private setting with extensive well-maintained mature gardens and large south-west facing patio.
• Easy parking with dedicated resident space and ample visitor parking.
• Communal utility room with multiple washing machines and tumble driers.
• Regular bus service that stops right outside the building, serving Stockton Heath and Warrington. A private bus service also operates to and from the local supermarket.
• Within walking distance are a number of parks and beautiful countryside for those who enjoy walking/cycling, including Bridgewater canal and its network of canal paths and the extensive Trans Pennine Trail.
• Warrington Golf Course with its 18-hole course and clubhouse is just a mile away.
• Regular fresh fruit and vegetables delivery service direct to your door.
No onward chain.