3 Bedroom Detached House (Now Sold)
Birdlip Grove, Quinton, Birmingham
Situation and Location
This detached property is situated on a quiet, highly sought after cul de sac, conveniently located close to public transport routes into Birmingham City Centre and within easy access of Junction 3 of the M5. It offers easy access to local amenities including shops, supermarkets, restaurants, takeaways, doctors surgery, post office, parks and green spaces.
With neutral decor throughout, this bright and airy property is in immaculate condition ready for immediate occupation.
Nearby schools include Lightwoods Primary, Worlds End Junior, Quinton Church Primary and Hillcrest School all of which are rated “Good” by Ofsted. There are also a number of highly regarded fee paying and selective schools within easy reach.
• Enclosed Entrance Porch - ceiling light point and concealed meter cupboard. Door to hall featuring attractive original stain glass design.
• Entrance Hall – with newly fitted oak flooring. Stair access to first floor and doors to sitting room, dining room, kitchen and large understairs storage cupboard. Double panel radiator with cover, power points and ceiling light point.
• Sitting Room - 13’7 (3.96m) max into bay by 11’5 (3.48m) – featuring six panel double glazed bay window, attractive gas fireplace with living flame gas fire, double panel radiator, ceiling light point, power points, satellite TV connection. Double glass panelled doors leading to dining room.
• Dining Room – 14’ (4.26m) max into bay by 10’5 (3.17m) - wood laminate flooring with sliding French doors looking out onto the back garden. Double panel radiator with cover, power points and ceiling light point.
• Kitchen 10’3 (3.12m) max into bay by 6’10 (2.08m) – brand new kitchen with a range of fitted wall and base units throughout. Built in fan oven, induction hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated slimline dishwasher and Blanco sink with mixer tap and drainer unit. New designer radiator. The newly fitted oak flooring follows through from the entrance hall. Recess LED ceiling spotlights and power points throughout. Open plan to the:
• Utility Room/Laundry – 11’9 (3.58m) by 6’8 (2.03m) newly extended with fitted wall and base units coordinating with the kitchen units. Stainless steel Blanco sink with mixer tap and drainer unit. Plumbing for washing machine. Room for American style fridge/freezer. Newly fitted oak flooring continues from kitchen Double panel radiator, recess ceiling spotlights and power points throughout. Doors leading to garage and garden.
• Downstairs WC – low flush, soft close WC, hand wash basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back. Towel rail. Newly fitted oak flooring continues. Recess ceiling spotlights.
• Landing – featuring large side facing window with handmade roman blind. Access to loft space (part boarded with retractable loft ladder and light) and doors to bedrooms and bathroom. New fitted carpet.
• Bedroom One – 14’1 (4.39m) max into bay by 11’5 (3.38m) - double glazed six panel bay window overlooking front garden/driveway. Double radiator with cover, Ceiling light point and power sockets. Freshly decorated with new fitted carpet.
• Bedroom Two – 14’ (4.27m) max into bay by 10’5 (3.17m) - double glazed square bay window overlooking garden. Single radiator and fitted wardrobes. Ceiling light point and power points. Freshly decorated with new fitted carpet.
• Bedroom Three – 10’10 (3.30m) max into bay by 6’9 (2.06m) - double glazed square bay with views of garden. Double panel radiator, ceiling light and power points. Airing cupboard housing recently installed Vaillant condenser boiler. Freshly decorated with new fitted carpet.
• Shower Room – stylishly refitted with walk in double shower cubicle with power shower, low flush soft close WC and hand wash basin with vanity unit below. Designer heated towel rail, recessed ceiling spotlights, extractor fan, double glazed window with obscured privacy glass. Tiled floor.
• Front Garden with attractive herbaceous bed to one side and tarmac drive with ample parking for two vehicles.
• Garage with power sockets and light.
• Rear Garden – enclosed garden with gravel patio area, lawn and attractively planted borders. There is also a summerhouse.