Share this article:
As simple as A, B, C – that’s how we see our online property advertising, let’s walk through the steps:
- Create a free account – it takes about 30 seconds to create your free account and sign in
- Complete the simple form – fill in the online form containing just a few basic details (property address etc)
- Select any optional extra services you require – if you wish then we can carry out EPCs (Energy Performance Certificates), produce floorplans, send you a ‘For Sale’ board etc.
- Pay the fee – pay the tiny fees charged via our secure payment process (you can use a debit card, credit card, or Paypal)
- Email us your photos and details – You know your property better than anyone, so you write property details and take photos that show why someone would like to buy it
- We verify your identity – using a combination of ID provided by yourself and/or verification services provided by 3rd parties
- We place your ad online – we put together your property advert & place it online on all the portals
- We may visit the property – to carry out any extra services you asked for, or as part of our legal compliance process
- We field enquiries – enquiries come to us via telephone and email and we pass them to you to handle as you wish
- You carry out viewings – you show them around your property.
- We can assist in negotiations – not everyone is comfortable when talking about money, we are there to assist if you desire
- Solicitors instructed – just as would normally happen, once an offer is in and agreed both parties instruct a solicitor and they handle it all from there
- Use our solicitor or your own – we have a friendly and experienced solicitor (not a conveyancing sweatshop) who you can use if you wish. Ask us for his details if you require them.
- Mark Baldwin
- Sales Advertising