1 Bedroom House Share/Rent A Room To Let in Bexleyheath, DA7
|Type||House share/Rent a room|
Beautiful, spacious, relaxing and well-kept comfortable home. Perfect location on a quiet street and 5minutes walk to Barnehurst station. Available from the 1st of July
• THIS IS IN A SHARED HOUSE WITH A LIVE IN LANDLORD. ONLY THE 1BEDROOM ANNEX IS AVAILABLE FOR RENT INSIDE THE 4 BEDROOM HOUSE.
• Bedroom studio is a 3 self-contained rooms consisting of an en-suite bedroom, a large living room area and a kitchen. This is priced at £1100 per month including bills.
• The house is located on a very quiet street with nice neighbours. It benefits from a large drive to accommodate a car. Parking permits are also available. There is also extra storage space in the attic, garage and shed.
• The house has the benefit of being serviced by a cleaner and gardener. All household bills (gas, electricity, Wi-Fi, water, council tax) are included
• The house has three toilets and two bathrooms so no need to queue over the bathroom and also a very large communal kitchen with a dishwasher and washing machine. The house composes of fantastic spacious rooms (2 rooms and 1 self-contained en-suite room with kitchen and bathroom).
Location of Property:
• Newly refurbished home, beautiful, spacious, relaxing and well-kept comfortable home. Perfect location, 5 minutes walk to Barnehurst station. Less than 10minutes on bus 89 from Bexleyheath town Centre. Form the Town Centre buses go to Bluewater, Thames mead, Abbey wood, Erith, Slade green and other places.
• The house is close enough to many amenities such as parks, good schools, gyms etc.
• From Platform 2: Trains arrive every 15mins which travel into various London Stations: London Bridge, Victoria, Charing Cross and Cannon Street. From Barnehurst, only half an hour into to London Bridge, Charing Cross, Cannon street and 40 mins to Victoria station. Lewisham station is also on this line and only 20 mins away. From Lewisham, the DLR can be taken to Canary wharf .
• Barnehurst has easy access to the A2 and M25 if you plan on driving in or out of London. This property would be perfect for a professional tenant who works or travels regularly (50mins to City airport via transit).
• From Platform 1: Train from Barnehurst away from London go to Dartford, Erith, Slade Green and Abbey Wood. From Abbey Wood the Elizabeth Line can get to Tottenham Court Road in less than 30mins.