2 Bedroom Terraced House Let in CHESTER, CH2
WESTMINSTER ROAD, HOOLE, CHESTER, CH2 3AP
Spacious 2 bed terrace Hoole, CHESTER. Fully furnished. New kitchen, carpets & beds. Dishwasher, washing m/c & tumble dryer. No agents fees. Long rear courtyard w/ rear car access.
Nicely presented, Large two bedroom terraced house situated within the heart of ever popular suburb of Chester, Hoole.
No agent fees - direct with private landlord.
The property is located within 2 minutes walk of a variety of local Hoole amenities and a even short walk to Chester railway station, and Chester city centre, as well as easy access to the A55 and M53 by road.
Fully double-glazed with gas central heating and radiators throughout.
One of the largest 2-beds in the area with a generous master bedroom, long low maintenance yard which catches the sun and has rear access.
The freshly decorated and newly carpeted property comprises:
- Living room with radiator, plus living flame gas fire place, and 2 and 3-seater leather sofas, linking to
- Dining room with extending dining table and 6 brown leather dining chairs,
- Kitchen fitted with brand new MAGNET units, electric free standing oven and hob and ducted extractor. Also tall Fridge Freezer and Dishwasher installed.
- brand new carpeting on stairs, landing and in both bedrooms.
- bathroom with bath & shower overhead, boiler with on demand hot water in an airing cupboard. Also - washing machine and brand new tumble dryer installed.
- master bedroom with brand new king size 4-drawer divan bed and pocket sprung + memory foam mattress. 3 wardrobes and a chest of drawers and bedside drawer unit - and yet still lots of space left.
- second bedroom with Next double bed and brand new pocket sprung + memory foam mattress, plus wardrobe also.
- large low maintenance courtyard to the rear, with rear alleyway access and potential to store a car off-road. Roadside parking otherwise, without need for residents permit.
Great place, in a great location.
Tenants proposing contracts of 2 years or longer will get priority.
(Sorry no pets or smokers. Tenant responsible for 6 weeks deposit, usual council tax and utility bills.)