5 Bedroom Semi-Detached House Sold in Nottingham, NG12
Grandfield Avenue, Radcliffe-on-Trent, Nottingham
|Built Area||180 m2|
• 5 bedroom, family home • Mature, landscaped, private garden • Driveway with parking for several cars • Close to cliff top walks • Excellent primary and secondary schools
A rare and exciting opportunity to purchase a happy, family home. This traditionally fronted house occupies a large and established plot in a highly regarded location with direct access to Radcliffe's stunning cliff top walks and magnificent views over the Trent Valley. It is only a short walk to excellent local amenities and the brilliant local primary and secondary schools.
The property has been thoughtfully extended to provide spacious, family living accommodation which is attractively presented throughout.
• Storm porch with shelving and composite front door.
• Entrance hall with original oak flooring and panelling. Cloak cupboard, housing 3 year old Ideal combi boiler and meters for services (water is still currently billed on rates).
• Large lounge and dining room (24’3”x12’2”) Fitted cupboards, handmade by local craftsmen. Dimmable spotlights. Solid fuel, open fireplace which has recently been refurbished to current building regulations. Large sliding door to garden.
• Family room (15’4”x12’3”), warm and sunny with bay window to the front, handmade fitted cupboards and bookshelves. Coal effect, gas fire.
• Dining kitchen (15’4”x13’5”) with underfloor heating and Karndean flooring. Windows to the front, side and rear of the property. The kitchen is fitted with cream, high gloss units and a comprehensive range of Bosch, Franke and Neff appliances. Franke tap for instant boiling water. Large pantry fitted with a range of shelves and power supply.
• Recreation or garden room (28’1”x8’3”) with under floor heating and Karndean flooring. Large window to garden and velux windows. Wide doors to allow easy access to the side and rear of the property.
• Utility / shower room (8’3”x9’5”) with underfloor heating and Karndean flooring. High gloss cream units to match the kitchen with space for a washing machine and tumble dryer. Large, electric, wall mounted towel radiator. WC, large shower unit fitted with Grohe shower and Carron Phoenix, Belfast style, undermount sink
• Wide, panelled, galleried staircase with large stepped windows to side, oak bannister and oak turned caps leading to…
• Galleried landing with feature window to the front and oak bannister.
• Front Bedroom (12’4”x12’2”) craftsman built, fitted cupboards, large bay window to front of property.
• Back Bedroom (13’7”x12’4”) craftsman built, fitted cupboards. Large window overlooking garden.
• Bedroom 3 (11’0”x8’8”) currently used as a study with 2 full size work stations. Craftsman built cupboards, large desk and shelving. Window looking over the garden.
• Bathroom (9’1”x5’5”) fitted, white gloss units. Towel radiator. Window to side of property.
• Wide staircase leading to…
• Bedroom 4 (9’10”x7’3”) shelving to alcove and large window overlooking garden.
• Bedroom 5 (10’7x7’7”) large window with views across to the east and beautiful sunrises.
• Snug, small interconnecting 'secret' passage between the two rooms with lighting and insulation. Carpeted and painted as a small playroom.
• Walk in wardrobe with a good range of hanging and shelving space for storage.
• Loft room large, boarded storage area.
• Large gravelled driveway with parking for several cars.
• Mature native, mixed planting to provide a low maintenance, evergreen screen for privacy.
• Weatherproof power point to the side of bay for festive lights or powertools.
• Fenced yard area with outside tap and ample storage for wheelie bins leading to..
• Wide, side access door.
• Large, Secure, landscaped garden
• Three large patios to catch the light at different stages of the day.
• Low stone wall with raised, mature bed.
• Mature, low maintenance, mixed borders.
• Recent fencing to side and rear boundary.
• Weatherproof power points.
• Outside tap.
• Large shed.
The house has been fitted throughout with bespoke fire doors to meet current building regulations, a mains linked fire alert system, and an intruder alarm.