4 Bedroom Detached House Sold in Colwyn Bay, LL28
Hafodty Lane, Colwyn Bay, LL28 5YN
|Plot Area||1700 m2|
A newly built, multi-award-winning property from Harvey Homes of Distinction Ltd. VIEWINGS BY ARRANGEMENT ANY TIME.
Outstanding New Build Home Set In Idyllic Surroundings And With
Spectacular Views towards the Snowdonia National Park.
2019 WINNER OF THE LOCAL AUTHORITY BUILDING CONTROL (LABC) EXCELLENCE AWARDS
BEST INDIVIDUAL HOME IN WALES
2019 RECIPIENT NHBC PRIDE IN THE JOB AWARD
Constructed by multi-award-winning Harvey Homes of Distinction Ltd, developers of just one or two luxurious bespoke homes a year, personally managed on site by Mr John Harvey, MCIOB, to ensure the highest quality build and incorporating unique and hidden extras for the discerning client.
The property, Bucklebury House, is set in the very popular and desirable location of Upper Colwyn Bay, with close proximity to Colwyn Bay town centre with good amenities and mainline railway station, excellent schools, restaurants, promenade and beach. Access to the A55 expressway in minutes and yet only a short drive to Llandudno, Llanrwst, Betws Y Coed and the Snowdonia National Park. Just a stone's throw from the property are some excellent country walks with spectacular vistas.
This unique property has so many detailed features, it needs to be seen to be truly appreciated. Below is just a snapshot:
- Velfac powder coated window frames with French Grey exterior
- Under cover entrance with patterned tiling, with bespoke front door in French Grey, leading to hallway with engineered oak parquet flooring.
- Renewable air source heating, with underfloor heating to the ground floor
- CAT 5 cabling throughout, with media hub and multiple sockets and connections throughout for telephone, internet and television
- High ceilings with elegant architraves and coving and deep skirtings
- Hand built kitchen painted in Farrow and Ball Mizzle and Slipper Satin, with quartz worktops; island and breakfast bar and top brand integrated appliances, boiling/chilled water tap.
- Integrated vacuum system throughout and with dustpan feature in kitchen and utility room
- Stunning family room with engineered oak parquet flooring, overlooking the views and rear garden with sliding doors to beautiful decking area with glass balustrades and feature lighting
- Beautifully designed tunnel fireplace between kitchen and family room
- Snug/dining room with corner window and feature insets in wall
- Feature changeable lighting to kitchen, family room and orangery.
- Downstairs double guest bedroom 4. with separate en suite shower room.
- Large utility room/ second kitchen with spaces for washing machine and tumble drier and including integrated hob, oven and fridge freezer, wall and base units and granite worktop.
- Beautiful light fittings throughout
- Downstairs w.c, with fitted cupboards for storage and vanity unit
- Orangery overlooking garden and views, with sliding windows to large deck with glass balustrade and feature lighting
- Bespoke made to measure curtains to the majority of rooms throughout the property with facility to connect electric curtain rails to family room and master bedroom.
- Master suite with large corner windows, with spectacular views. Dressing room with fitted units leading to
- Fantastic individually designed en suite bathroom with steam room/sauna and shower with two granite seats. Bespoke vanity unit with granite worktop, two wash hand basins, built in storage, feature framed oak mirror with lighting and shelf, free standing bath with shower, wc and bidet. Lovely corner window overlooking views.
- Doors from Master bedroom and landing leading to beautiful lounge with vaulted ceiling and Queen post truss, with large window overlooking garden and views. Oak fireplace with electric fire.
- Bedroom 2 double room overlooking front aspect of property, with upholstered window seat and en suite shower room and walk in wardrobe with hanging space and shelving.
- Bedroom 3 double room overlooking front aspect with upholstered window seat.
- Family bathroom with separate mains shower cubicle, bath, w.c. , vanity unit with was hand basin. Tiled walls and floors with wood effect tiling and feature edging.
- Double doors from landing with space saver staircase leading to hobbies/ study room on 3rd floor, with two Velux windows.
- All rooms have either feature wooden, tiled or carpeted flooring.
- Sprinkler system throughout
- Fully alarmed, with camera system.
- Large area to front of property enclosed with a brand new Llandulas stone wall, behind which there is a landscaped garden area and a resin bonded driveway with parking for 5 to 6 cars.
- Large garage with feature stone exterior wall, with electric sectional door. Door leading to utility room
- Extensive rear garden with landscaped areas, facing Due South, with large decking area with glass balustrades with feature lighting, overlooking the countryside and far reaching views of the Snowdonia National Park.
Kitchen:- 22ft x 13ft 7” (6.7m x 4.15m)
Family Room:- 22ft x 13ft 7” (6.7m x 4.15m)
Orangery:- 14ft 1” x 14ft 1” (4.3m x 4.3m)
Snug:- 13ft 1” x 12ft ( 4.0m x 3.65m)
Bedroom 4:- 12ft 1” x 14ft 9” (3.7m x 4.5m)
En suite:- 4ft 1” x 9ft 6” (1.24m x 2.9m)
Downstairs w.c:- 5ft 1” x 8ft 4” (1.55m x 2.55m)
Utility room/2nd kitchen:- 8ft 7” x 12ft 1” (2.63m x 3.7m)
Garage:- 17ft 4” x 19ft 8” (5.3m x 6.0m)
Master Bedroom:- 22ft x 13ft 7” (6.7m x 4.15m) including dressing room
En suite:- 7ft 1” x 13ft 9” (2.16m x 4.2m) including steam room
Lounge:- 22ft x 13ft 7” (6.7m x 4.15m)
Family Bathroom:- 13ft 9” x 8ft 10” (2.15m x 2.7m)
Bedroom 2:- 12ft 9” x 14ft 9” (3.9m x 4.5m)
Walk in Wardrobe:- 4ft 3” x 4ft 1” (1.3m x 1.25m)
En suite:- 4ft 2” x 8ft 4” (1.27m x 2.55m)
Bedroom 3:- 12ft 1” x 11ft 10” (3.7m x 3.6m)
Loft Room:- 13ft x 12ft 1” (3.95m x 3.7m)
All Room sizes are approximate and all descriptions are accurate to the best of our knowledge. Potential purchasers are advised and encouraged to fully check all facts before purchasing.