2 Bedroom Flat (Now Let)
Chater House, Roman Road, London, E2 0SA
High standard two double bedroom flat in trendy Bethnal Green.
DIRECT LANDLORD. NO AGENCY FEES (only advertising with Visum).
The property is in impeccable decorative order as it was entirely refurbished recently. It is only two stops from Bank Station and a 5 min bus ride from Shoreditch. The location offers excellent transport links to the City and Canary Wharf, both at walking/running distances. It is perfect for a professional couple, small family or sharers. Viewings are highly recommended.
• Two bedrooms (both with high-spec Sharps built-in wardrobes)
• Very spacious 22 ft living room with see through windows
• All newly refurbished and modern including art gallery railings to hang art on the wall
• Separate fitted spacious kitchen with brand new appliances (Siemens dishwasher and Siemens fridge/freezer, Gas hob, Candy washing machine)
• Additional full size shoe cupboard storage in the hallway
• Double glazed windows and central gas heating with high performance Vaillant boiler
• Secured property with Level 3 security steel door
• 5 min walk from Bethnal Green Station with shops and cafes on your doorstep
• Available 13.12.2017]
• No agency fees
• EPC rating C
This spacious apartment is finished to outstanding specifications including Siemens appliances, Sharps wardrobes (one is eight doors and 4 meters long), Laura Ashley decorative fittings and art gallery ceiling railings to hang art. This all new and modern 2 bedroom apartment includes large lounge and separate kitchen fitted with new and high quality appliances, 2 x quiet double bedrooms (facing a small side street), fitted bathroom, extra storage space in hallway and built in wardrobes in both bedrooms, and secured phone entry. There are large south facing windows in all the rooms that allow lots of sunshine throughout the day.
Flat is located on the 1st floor in a 4 storey building. It is located right next to Meath Gardens Park and 3 minute walk from Victoria Park and trendy Victoria Park Village. Less than two minutes from the property there are healthy food stores, fruit and veg and fish markets, restaurants and cafes. 15 min walk from Columbia road flower market and Shoreditch and Hackney.
We expect a very high level of interest in the flat therefore please email us to arrange a viewing to avoid disappointment.
Fast Transport Links to Places of Interest from Bethnal Green to:
Bank – 8 minutes
Liverpool Street – 5 minutes
London City Airport – 12 minutes
London Bridge – 16 minutes
Oxford Circus – 13 minutes
Westminster – 15 minutes
Victoria – 20 minutes
Kings Cross – 24 minutes
No DSS / Housing Benefit Applicants
Strong references required and supporting documents including proof of stable income