3 Bedroom Flat (Now Let)
Wandsworth Road, London, SW8 3JF
Light and spacious 3 bedroom flat arranged over the first and second floors of a Victorian building in a conservation zone. The property is close to the junction of Lambourn Road and the popular facilities of both Clapham Old Town and Lavender Hill.
The flat has been redecorated throughout with a newly fitted bathroom and new double-glazed draft-proofed sash windows with views that stretch as far as Canary Wharf.
The property features:
- 2 large double bedrooms with beds, hanging space and drawers
- 1 smaller double bedroom with bed, drawers and rail
- Huge double width living room with high ceilings and large windows
- Very large separate kitchen with dining table and lots of floor to ceiling cupboard storage, new dishwasher and washing machine
- Newly fitted bathroom with over-bath shower and storage
- Private south-facing terrace with table & chairs, overlooking gardens
- Incredible views over the rooftops towards Battersea Power Station
- Newly fitted draft-proofed & double-glazed sash windows throughout that cut out traffic noise
Located on Wandsworth Road between Clapham Old Town and Lavender Hill, the flat is 5mins from the bars and restaurants in both.
- 5-8 mins walk from Clapham Common tube station
- 15 mins walk (or 5 min bus ride) to Clapham Junction
- 5 mins walk to Wandsworth Road train station
- 10-15 mins walk (or 5 min bus ride) to Battersea Park and the river front
- Buses run along Wandsworth Road taking you into central London (Oxford St, Waterloo and Trafalgar Square)