2 Bedroom Flat (Now Let)
Fitzgerald Place, Cambridge, CB4 1WA
This first floor apartment features a large lounge/dining room extending to a four metre balcony overlooking the Cam. Spend your evenings on the balcony or strolling along the river into town.
MASTER BEDROOM: This above average sized master bedroom has access to the balcony and views of the river and the newly built meadows through a six foot tall corner window. The master bedroom has a modern walk-in wet room en-suite, fitted with elegant Hansgrohe fixtures and a heated towel rack. It comes with large fitted wardrobes and a matching fitted set of drawers.
ADDITIONAL BEDROOM: This double bedroom is fitted with a built-in wardrobe.
KITCHEN (7.75' x 10'): The high-spec'd kitchen has SMEG built-in appliances including washer/dryer combo, dishwasher, gas hob, elec oven, full size freezer/fridge and an integrated bin system.
DINING ROOM/LOUNGE (14.5'x20'): Taking advantage of open floor living design, this lounge dining combo is above average size. It includes dimmable John Lewis light fixtures and a large patio door providing river and meadows views. John Lewis curtains with vertical sun blinds.
FAMILY BATHROOM: The spacious family bathroom has a deep bathtub, elegant Hangrohe fixtures and Villeroy & Boch ceramics. It features a heated towel racks and plenty of room for a storage box.
HALLWAY: The hallway opens up into a larger area providing access to rooms. Includes a built-in shoe cabinet, John Lewis light fixtures and an airing cupboard.
This property includes the following additional conveniences:
** WATER included in rent **
* Zoned Uponor efficient underfloor heating
* Secured bicycle storage
* Private parking spot
* Video intercom
* Fibre available
* Secured entrance to building
* EFC Rating B
* Council Tax Band D
* Sunny south facing
* Available late August
* Located in the popular, award winning VIE development completed in 2009.
* 20 minute walk to historic Cambridge city centre
* Short walk to Newmarket Tesco, Cambridge Retail Centre, Beehive and Grafton Centre.
* Close to Cantabrigian Rowing Club, Nuffield Health Fitness Centre and DW Sports gym.
* New rail station coming in 2017 which will be approximately one mile away.
* Easy access to Science Park and Cambridge Business Park and A14/M11.
* Lovely cycle/jogging path which leads all the way to Waterbeach.
* Close to the newly re-opened Haymaker pub with excellent pizzas and beer.
Please verify information and measurements yourself although we believe they are accurate. Prospective tenants will be charged referencing fees prior to being approved.
12 month contract
Professionals only. No smokers or pets.
Apartment can be furnished for an additional £100 monthly.
Utilities, phone, council tax, TV license and internet not included in rent.
Deposit of 1.5 times rent required.
No agency fees.