3 Bedroom Detached House Let in Chester, CH2
Milborne Close, Chester, CH2 1HH
This superbly appointed 3 bed detached house in a private corner location in highly desirable Upton offers a unique opportunity not to be missed all just 20 mins walk from Chester!
• Excellent location – in a lovely position in the highly desirable suburb of Upton – tucked away in a great corner plot on tree-lined Milborne Close off Wealstone Lane, backing onto ‘The Firs’ private primary school
• Immaculately presented with a high standard of finish – solid oak flooring and doors throughout, complimented by high quality fixtures and fittings such as Bosch and Samsung kitchen appliances, solid oak worktops, ‘Whirlpool’ shower bath, hardwood south facing conservatory with a solid roof overlooking south facing garden with decking, built-in plasma TV/fireplace, ‘Travertine’ tiled en-suite and bathroom, fitted wardrobes to master bedroom, electrically operating garage, chrome switches and sockets and a huge 20’ x 12’ garden shed. Newly painted in contemporary neutral antique white and grey with brand new silver carpets upstairs. This property is offered ready to move in and enjoy
• An excellent opportunity for couples, families or downsizers and just 20 mins walk into Chester with everything the beautiful Roman city has to offer, this will make a lovely home for the proud new purchaser
• Milborne Close is a cul-de-sac conveniently located off Wealstone Lane within the popular district of Upton
• Walking distance to two highly popular primary schools, and backing onto the private ‘The Firs’ Primary School. Easy walking distance to Upton High School.
• Short walk to Weston Grove and it’s parade of shops which includes a Tesco Express with cash point, takeaways, café and other amenities
• Morrisons supermarket and Bache Railway Station and the Countess of Chester hospital are also just 15 minutes’ walk.
• Excellent transport links - 5 minutes by car to the A55 southerly by pass and onto the M53/M56 motorway networks.
Entrance to the property is via a UPVC oak effect double glazed entrance door into: -
• HALLWAY with solid oak flooring, solid oak feature staircase and oak internal doors into the kitchen and living room.
• LIVING ROOM: 14' 8’ (4.5m) x 11' 7’ (3.5m) with continued solid oak flooring, UPVC oak effect double glazed box bay window with radiator below. Feature remote-control gas fireplace with recessed built-in flat screen TV.
• KITCHEN / BREAKFAST ROOM: 14' 7’ (4.4m) x 9' 1’ (2.8m) with a range of white gloss finished units with contemporary black and white gloss slow closing pull-out wall units complemented by chrome fitments and solid oak ‘butchers block’ work surfaces, graphite effect 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer with chrome effect mixer tap and mosaic/glass style splash backs. Appliances included are:-
o Integrated Bosch ‘QuantumSpeed’ stainless steel combination microwave, grill and electric oven
o Integrated Bosch warming drawer
o Four ring extra-wide 90cm ''Baumatic' ceramic hob
o Designer 90cm black gloss and glass extractor hood
o Integrated wine cooler
o Integrated 'Bosch' dishwasher
o Integrated 'Bosch' washer/dryer
o Samsung large American 90cm wide fridge freezer
The kitchen is finished with continued solid oak flooring, recessed LED spotlights, vertical radiator. Double opaque glass and oak doors lead through to the conservatory.
• CONSERVATORY: 22' 3’ (6.8m) x 8' 3’ (2.5m) A delightful room bathed in sunlight throughout the day, this hardwood double glazed conservatory benefits from a solid pitched fiberglass roof. The solid oak flooring throughout the rest of the downstairs continues through the conservatory, complimented by a cast iron column radiator. Access to the rear garden and decked area is via sealed unit double glazed double doors.
Back into the hallway, the property continues to the: -
• LANDING via an oak staircase and balustrade. Access to the loft via a pull-down door with integral ladder. The loft benefits from timber boarding and lighting for storage purposes. From the landing, the bedrooms and bathroom are accessed via solid oak internal doors.
• MASTER BEDROOM 11' 3’ (3.4m) x 9' 3’ (2.8m) with a built-in range of contemporary fitted wardrobes comprising: -
o Double mirror-fronted wardrobe with hanging rails and shelves
o Over-bed white high gloss storage units with brushed chrome handles
o Single wardrobe with high gloss white doors, brushed chrome handle with hanging rails and shelves
o Recessed single wardrobe with solid oak door and double hanging rail and shelves.
The master bedroom is completed by solid oak door to access the en-suite, radiator, wall mounted TV point and sockets, UPVC double glazed window with blind and new silver/grey carpet.
• EN-SUITE fully tiled with ‘Travertine’ wall, floor and border tiles with a contemporary modern white suite comprising: -
o Shower cubicle with overhead ‘rain shower’, polished chrome thermostatic shower valve unit, integral 3 bottle soap dispenser and fan-light extractor
o Wash hand basin with mirror fronted storage cupboard under, with chrome effect mixer tap
o Low level WC
o Chrome heated towel rail
o Wall mounted shelving cabinet
• BEDROOM TWO 8' 9’ (2.7m) x 8' 7’ (2.6m) complete with radiator, wall mounted TV point and sockets, UPVC double glazed window with cream effect curtain rail, silver curtains and new silver/grey carpet.
• BEDROOM THREE 8' 9’ (2.7m) x 5' 9’ (1.8m) complete with radiator, wall mounted TV point and sockets, UPVC double glazed window with cream effect curtain rail, silver curtains and new silver/grey carpet.
• BATHROOM fully tiled with ‘Travertine’ wall, floor and border tiles with a contemporary modern white suite comprising: -
o P-shaped 'Whirlpool' shower-bath with curved glazed shower screen, polished chrome thermostatic shower valve controlling the overhead rain style showerhead and wall mounted tap spout and fan-light extractor
o Low level WC with white high gloss concealed cistern
o Semi-recessed wash hand basin with chrome effect mixer tap
o White high gloss storage cupboard under and solid oak surface
The bathroom is completed by a UPVC double glazed window, recessed LED spotlights, chrome heated towel rail.
Externally, the property has: -
• To the front: -
o DRIVEWAY finished in tarmac with parking for two vehicles
o FRONT GARDEN with a slate pathway, planted borders, lawn with timber gate providing access to the side and rear
o INTEGRAL GARAGE 16' 11’ x 8' 2’ (5.16m x 2.49m) with a roller up and over door, UPVC double glazed personal door opening into the rear garden, wall mounted 'Sabre' combination controlled central heating boiler.
• To the rear: -
o REAR GARDEN which is well enclosed by continuous timber fencing, backing onto the grounds of The Firs Primary School. Extensive lawn with slate pathways and an outside tap. Integral brick built gas barbeque.
o DECKED AREA raised timber decked patio area, finished in grey and accessed from the conservatory
o TIMBER SHED 20’ (6.1m) x 12’ (3.7m) located tucked away to the side of the property offering extensive external storage