1 Bedroom Cluster House (Now Let)
Pitchford Walk, Buckingham, MK18 7BU
An immaculately presented 1 bedroom house with allocated parking. Following extensive renovation, brand new kitchen, bathroom, all appliances, carpets and flooring are fitted.
Entrance is gained via a hardwood front door, uPVC windows throughout and patio door to a large patio and rear garden, leading to allocated parking.
Entrance is via a brick built porch with, with Cloakroom\Utility area and a storage cupboard.
Kitchen - 1.98m(6'6) x 1.80m(5'11)
- New washer dryer
- New fridge freezer (tower)
- New shaker style cupboard units
- New Hob, 4 burner ceramic, black glass & stainless steel
- New Oven, single multifunction, Black glass and stainless steel
- New sink, single bowl black composite with chrome mixer tap & built-in waste bin underneath.
- New stainless steel splashback, with overhead fan
- New wood effect work top
Living room - 4.72m(16'6) x 3.99m(13'1) max
- New wood effect laminate flooring
- uPVC patio door and side windows to the garden, with vertical blinds
- Open stairs, new carpeted, leading to the first floor
- New carpet
- Providing access to 2 large cupboards housing;
-- gas boiler with storage and airing space
-- immersion with storage and airing space
- with doors leading to:
Bedroom - 2.92m(9'7) x 2.74m(9'0)
- uPVC window to the rear, with new vertical blinds
- new carpets
- Built in wardrobe
- uPVC window to the rear, with new venetian blind
- new flooring
- new panel bath with new chrome taps
- new electric shower and glass enclosure
- new W.C. and pedestal sink with new chrome taps
- Walled patio area reaching across the back and around to the front of the property
- Step to a large grassed garden
- Garden gate leading to allocated parking space
The property has local amenities in the immediate vicinity and is within walking distance of the town centre and transport links.
The property is smoke and pet free, therefore;
- Non smokers only
- No pets