1 Bedroom Apartment Let in Manchester, M4
83 High Street, Manchester, M4 1BE
- Central location in Northern Quarter - Corner Aspect Apartment in secure gated development - Award Winning Development - New Wood flooring - Redecorated thoughout
The apartment is centrally located in Manchester city centre in the Northern Quarter, within close proximity to a great selection of bars, restaurants, shops and galleries, which include Almost Famous, Home Sweet Home, Bluu Bar, Trof etc...
Shudehill transport interchange (Bus, Tram / Metrolink and NCP car park) and the Arndale Shopping Centre are located less than a 100 metres away, with Piccadilly Train Station being a 5 minute walk.
The apartment is situated in the award winning Old Fish Market development and enjoys a corner aspect overlooking the central courtyard and through the gated arches.
The apartment is fully furnished to a high standard and benefits from:
- Open plan kitchen and lounge
- Secure gated development
- Washer / Dryer
- Fridge Freezer
- Bathroom with Shower above
- Economy 7 Storage heaters
- New wood flooring (Lounge and hallway)
- New carpet (bedroom)
- Newly decorated throughout
Service charge included in the rent, all utility bills excluded
Minimum 12 month contract
Available 20th September