4 Bedroom Terraced House (Now Let)
Rectory Lane, Sidcup, DA14 5BS
****NOTE - Although the property has 4 bedrooms, there is only 1 bathroom so it is more suitable for a family rather than sharers or students
4 storey Georgian Townhouse, Built in 1737.
4 double bedrooms, off street parking, and a vast number of original features. A real piece of history.
- Utility room / cellar
Ground floor: -
- Living Room: 4.3m x 4m. Large divided light window and large (fully working) inglenook fireplace.
- Dining Room: 4.32m x 3.73m
- Kitchen: 3.58m x 1.73m.
1st Floor :-
- Bedroom 1 : 4m x 3.8m. Two large sash windows with large ornate fireplace (fully working).
- Bedroom 2 : 4.32m x 1.73m widening to 3.63m.
2nd Floor :-
- Bedroom 3 : 4m x 3.8m. Two large sash windows and fireplace.
- Bathroom : High level cast iron WC (Original to house) , shower etc.
3rd Floor :-
- Bedroom 4.4m x 2.5m.
Vehicle Parking to rear and garden.