3 Bedroom Terraced House Let in Sidcup, DA14
Rectory Lane, Sidcup, DA14 5BS
3 Bedroom Terraced House
4 storey Georgian Townhouse, Built in 1737.
3 double bedrooms, off street parking, and a vast number of original features. A real piece of history.
- Utility room / cellar
Ground floor: -
- Living Room: 4.3m x 4m. Large divided light window and large (fully working) inglenook fireplace.
- Dining Room: 4.32m x 3.73m
- Kitchen: 3.58m x 1.73m.
1st Floor :-
- Bedroom 1 : 4m x 3.8m. Two large sash windows with large ornate fireplace (fully working).
- Study/Reception Room : 4.32m x 1.73m widening to 3.63m.
2nd Floor :-
- Bedroom 2 : 4m x 3.8m. Two large sash windows and fireplace.
- Bathroom : High level cast iron WC (Original to house) , shower etc.
3rd Floor :-
- Bedroom 3 - 4.4m x 2.5m.
Vehicle Parking to rear and garden.