2 Bedroom End Terraced House Let in Knutsford, WA16
5 Church Mews, Mobberley Road, Knutsford, Cheshire
|Type||End terraced house|
***NO FEES*** Lovely modern mews house. 2 double bedrooms, smart kitchen & bathroom, lawn to front & side, enclosed rear garden with decking area, just 3mins walk to town centre,
• Set back from the B5085 Mobberley Road, this is a well located end terraced house on the small Church Mews development.
• It is double glazed throughout, with gas fired combi boiler, modern kitchen with stainless steel gas hob (with extractor fan), electric fan oven and solid oak worktops.
• The bathroom features a modern white suite with over-bath thermostatic shower with glass screen, a backlit mirror over the washbasin and a bathroom cabinet.
• The larger rear bedroom is 12ft x 10ft and overlooks the rear garden, the front bedroom is 12ft x 8ft 9in with 2 built in cupboards, the landing also features a built in cupboard.
• Downstairs, the lounge / dining room is 12ft wide x 19ft 3in long with storage cupboard and twin doors opening on to the rear garden. Being an end of terrace, the lounge of this particular property benefits from an additional bay window to the side for a more spacious, light feel. There is a satellite dish fitted and also a Virgin Media cable broadband and phone connection is available.
• All the fixtures, fittings and decoration were done by an owner/occupier to their high standards, rather than to a budget by a landlord. Carpets and floorcoverings are all neutral, as is most of the decoration with the exception of a couple of tastefully wallpapered feature walls.
• Directly opposite the front door is a path by the side of the church leading straight to Knutsford town centre via the picturesque Moor in 2 or 3 minutes’ walk.
• Available from mid July to include curtains and blinds, fridge freezer and washing machine, the furnishings in the photos will be removed (or may available to purchase for nominal sums).
• Viewings anytime day or evening by appointment.