1 Bedroom Studio (Now Let)
Springbourne House, High Street, Shrewton, Salisbury, SP3 4DB
Quiet and considerate, full time working person sought for single occupancy.
On the first floor of the annexe to main house.
Your lockable entrance door leads to;
own cloakroom area with storage space for shoes/coats/chest of drawers.
Hallway leads on to;
Light double room with TV point, large built in cupboard with shelving and hanging space and airing cupboard. En-suite bathroom, bath with electric shower over. Available furnished or unfurnished.
Kitchen is shared with one other full time working person.
You have your own end of the Galley style kitchen with own sink, cupboards and shelves.
- Free BT wireless broadband access.
- Parking space allocated in private car park at rear of property.
- All bills included.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Storage available if required for bikes, etc.
- A303 5 minutes
- Amesbury/Solstice Park 10 minutes
- Salisbury/Devizes 20 minutes
- Easy access to Porton/Boscombe Down/PHE/DSTL.
Local Co-Op shop, petrol station, public house, Post Office.
Rent payable monthly, in advance with a £500 deposit - lodged at 'Deposit Protection Scheme' government approved scheme.