2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat Let in London, SE4
Aspinall Road, London, SE4 2EQ
|Type||Ground floor flat|
NO FEES! Spacious, well-loved & looked after 2-bed garden flat with some original features on quiet rd seeks new occupants for mutually fulfilling relationship.
Spacious, well-loved & looked after 2-bed garden flat seeks new occupants for mutually fulfilling relationship. Read on to find out more…
Rent: £1 400 pcm. Weekly rent: £323
Viewing available by appointment
Available from 9th June 2018. A later move-in date may be negotiable.
Ten or so reasons to come view the property and it’s numerous charms:
1. Located on a quiet residential side street with minimal traffic & easy (free) parking. Space at front or back of property for bike storage.
2. Excellent transport links. Located within Zone 2, the flat is approx. 7 minutes walk to Brockley station. From there, direct trains to London Bridge take 9 mins and most Central Line destinations are reachable in 30 mins via Overground, connecting with Jubilee Line at Canada Water, and 15 mins to Canary Wharf. Nunhead rail station is reachable on foot, within approximately 5 minutes
3. Kitchen with washer/drier, fridge/freezer (‘frostfree’!) & gas cooker.
4. Recently installed/serviced Combi-boiler gas central heating system
5. Modern bathroom with electric power shower & bath
6. Original features in spacious lounge including a working fireplace
7. Sole use of mature, South-West facing garden (part grass, part deck) which gets the sun all day long (assuming there is sun!)
8. Additional space for storage in secure cellar
9. An excellent selection of local amenities including cafes, deli’s, restaurants and independent retailers. Additionally, approx 2 minutes walk from Telegraph Hill Park
10a Not so much a charm, but it’s good to know that…rent doesn’t include bills such as Council Tax, Water etc. The property is let unfurnished. Bed/sofa could be supplied if it was a deal breaker. Rental period initially of 12 months. No other hidden costs, fees or extras.
10b….and finally, (domestic) pets are really most welcome...nay encouraged!