2 Bedroom Flat (Now Let)
Stretton Mansions, Glaisher Street, London, SE8 3JP
This modern flat combines excellent transport links, with the benefits of Thames-side living and UNESCO-listed Greenwich: Royal Park, stunning buildings and a lively bar scene.
• Very quiet, riverside apartment in Greenwich
• Set in a secluded, low-density development with well maintained communal gardens. No through car traffic
• 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with modern décor
• Open plan living and kitchen area, which opens onto a balcony
• Panoramic Thames views, stretching from Christopher Wren’s Naval College in the East to the Gherkin in the West
• Generous sized balcony, which catches both sunrise in the mornings and sunset in the evenings. This is especially scenic in the summer months. The balcony is also accessible from the master bedroom
• Underground parking
• Great selection of shops, bars & restaurants. A newly built footbridge over the local river creates a car-free footpath directly into central Greenwich
• Local playgrounds can be reached by foot, without going on a main road. Along with the gardens and riverside, this makes it very family friendly
• Community sailing club adjacent to the development for those that like sailing.
• By DLR: 11 mins to Canary Wharf, 21 mins to Bank (approx. 10 mins walk to DLR station)
• By overground train: 17 mins to London Cannon Street. Thames Clipper services also allow for commuting to Canary Wharf and central London by boat