2 Bedroom Flat (Now Let)
4 Whitgift Street, Croydon
South facing, 7th floor, furnished large 2 bedroom flat available. The flat surface is 65 square meters, excluding the balcony.
The flat is in excellent condition, laminated floors throughout, redecorated/painted.
Description, As you enter
- ahead is a double bedroom. This has a door leading to the balcony
- first on the right - bathroom
- opposite the bathroom there is a storage room (shoes, clothes, bags, lagguages, they will all fit in there)
- second door on the right - Main Double Bedroom
- on the left will be the entrance to the living room/ kitchen, this has a door leading to balcony.
The property will come furnished.
Bedroom 1: double bed, wardrobe
Bedroom 2: double bed, built in storage space.
Kitchen/ living room: all white goods, including dish washer. 42 inch plasma TV, table and chairs, sofa.
The flat is triple glassed and very energy efficient. The monthly bills are very low (based on 2 adults):
- monthly energy : £25 (property has central electrical heating).
- monthly water: £25
- monthly hot water: £25
Internet and BT landline connections set up.
The area is very practical, with everything nearby.
How far is everything from the flat, should you walk?
- Nutfield gym : 5 min
- Sainsbury: across the street. Waitrose and M&S available within 10 min walk
- NHS: 5 minutes
- shopping centers Centrale, House of Fraser, Whitgift: 7 minutes
- nursery : 5-10 minutes
- bus station: across the street
- tram station George street or Church street : 5 minutes
- train station East or West Croydon : 10 minutes, or 4 minutes by bus.
- Airports within direct access
- restaurants, clubs, cinema : you won't need to walk for more than 5 minutes to find one!
- NCP parking available opposite the flat
We are looking for a couple of young professionals, for a long term lease. Prospective tenants will be reference checked.
The asking monthly rent is £1,100.
No agency fees.