1 Bedroom Flat (Now Let)
Flat 2, 37 Arnison Road, East Molesey, Surrey, KT8 9JR
• A very attractive, newly refurbished conversion flat to include new décor, new bathroom, new carpets & curtains
• 1st floor one double bedroom flat in attractive detached Victoria house
• Off street parking – allocated space
• Private garden with power supply, (landlord will arrange lawn to be cut by a gardener)
• Hampton Court train station in Zone 6 is 0.5 miles away, 10 minutes walk & the buses at Hampton Court Green only a few minutes more
• Close to Esher, East Molesey, Hampton Court, Thames Ditton, Kingston & Hampton
• Attractive, popular residential road just minutes walk from supermarket and the restaurants, cafes and shops on Bridge Road
• Easy access to Bushey & Richmond Parks & the Surrey countryside
• Modern fitted kitchen with new worktops & breakfast bar
• Spacious, light reception room with sash window, high ceilings and space for a dining table
• Gas central heating with new efficient Worcester Bosch combi boiler
• Attractive communal entrance area, new carpets
• Period features
• Available from 17 March
• Unfurnished but including cooker, gas hob, fridge, washer/dryer & dishwasher. A period style king size metal bed frame can also be included if desired
Reception room & dining area– 4.42m (14’6”) x 3.71m (12’2”) – spacious, charming, light room with large sash window to the front, feature fire place with Victorian style surround, fitted shelving, TV point & new carpets. There is room to have a dining table and chairs.
Kitchen & breakfast bar – 3.02m (9’11”) x 2.11m (6’11”) - the modern kitchen is well fitted with floor and wall mounted storage cupboards including ambient lighting from under the wall cupboards. It has new worktops, one and a half bowl sink with new mixer tap, new cooker and hob plus it contains a fridge with freezer compartment, washer/dryer and dishwasher. There is a sash window to the front & down lighters.
Bedroom – 4.14m (13’7”) x 3.41m (11’2”) – the spacious room retains period features including two sash windows over looking the gardens at the rear of the house and a feature fireplace with surround yet has a contemporary feel and ample storage from the large built in triple wardrobes. There are new curtains, carpets and if required, there is a king size period style metal bed frame available for this room.
Bathroom – brand new, good sized room fitted with bath, powerful shower, shower screen, sink, toilet, glass shelving & heated towel rail
Gross internal floor area 49 square metres, (approx)
Available a rental of £1,200 PCM
Sorry but smokers, sharers, pets and housing benefit applicants will not be considered.
Viewings – please do call to arrange a viewing of this fantastic flat located in an excellent residential area and close to so many amenities. Full references, from employer, bank and previous landlords will be taken up with minimal fees of approx £22.50 per person to include drawing up the tenancy agreement.