2 Bedroom Terraced House (Now Let)
Camerton Road, Greenbank, Bristol
Overall description of property:
• Late Victorian terraced house – double-bay fronted with many period features.
• Two double bedrooms plus office/cot room.
• Large kitchen-dining room.
• Upstairs bathroom.
• Double glazing in all main rooms.
• Gas central heating.
• Tastefully decorated in subtle tones with neutral carpet and wall colours. Matching carpet through hall, landing and stairs.
• Matching solid pine interior doors.
• Secluded and sunny back garden with traditional patio.
• Mature planting front and rear.
• Well furnished – some items optional depending on tenant’s preferences.
Sitting room with bay window, original open fireplace and three-person sofa. Two antique oak chairs. TV with Freeview (optional).
Very large, light and spacious kitchen-dining room with freshly renovated pine floor and revealed fireplace. Original glazed cabinet built-in to side of fireplace.
Well equipped kitchen area with gas cooker, large fridge-freezer and microwave oven. Ample storage space in kitchen units and pine shelving. Full set of stainless steel saucepans provided together with fine cutlery set.
Dining area with large (6’ x 3’) farmhouse-style pine table and four matching beech dining chairs. Another set of four matching chairs.
Hall with understairs storage area, boxed-in gas and electricity meters and original stained glass light over front door.
Master bedroom with bay window and kingsize divan bed with storage drawers in base. Large chest of drawers and double wardrobe in matching pine.
Second bedroom with 3’ oak guest bed / slide-out bed. Single wardrobe and chest of drawers.
Bathroom with large bath and over-bath mixer shower. Gas combi boiler and washing machine. Matching toilet and sink with mirror and bathroom cabinet.
Third upstairs room may be used as office or cot room. Currently fitted with desk and pine shelves.
Additional storage space available in loft – to be arranged with landlord.
To the rear:
Secluded and sunny west-facing back garden with large patio area and mature planting. Perfect for barbeques / sun-bathing. Brick walls extended with trellis all round. Low maintenance and secure.
Brick outbuilding containing shed with garden tools, storage area and additional toilet.
To the front:
Front garden with original tiles leading to front door. Mature shrub to side of bay window. Ivy-covered garden wall and wheelie bin enclosure.