1 Bedroom House Share/Rent A Room Let in London, N15
Philip Lane, London
|Type||House share/Rent a room|
BIG & BRIGHT DOUBLE ROOM in stlyish new-build appartment, just 5 mins walk from underground & overground stations. Two bed flat, shared with just one other (a long-term, trustworthy tenant). £150/£160/week bills inc
1 room available in two bedroom flat share. £150/week (£650/month) for 1 person, £160/week (£693/month) for a couple BILLS INCLUDED (all utilities, council tax, building service charge + WiFi)
6 month minimum term
NO AGENCY FEES
Good-sized double room with great storage (triple wardrobe) in bright and stylish new-build 2-bedroom flat with:
- Sash windows (double glazed) and wooden floors
- Fitted fridge/freezer, gas hob + fan assisted oven & extractor hood, microwave
- Sunny, south-facing living area with 32´HD TV, even a piano (pictured with lid down, next to the sofa)
- big roof terrace with decking, tables and chairs, artificial turf.
In a small block of just four flats situated above two hair salons, overlooking the church and the church green, just off the High Road. Bedrooms are at the back of the flat, away from the road - so they´re pretty quiet. Spacious, living room/kitchen area. Second (top) floor - so no noise from neighbours. Lovely communal roof terrace shared with the other flats, with decking, tables and chairs, etc.
Sharing with just one friendly and trusworthy long-term tenant (who is often not in).
Bedroom (4m x 3m/ 13ft x 10ft)
Living area (4.5m x 4m/ 15ft x 13ft)
LOCATION & TRANSPORT
Tesco Superstore and a Sainsbury's Local within 5 minutes walk, late night shop over the road.
Amazing public transport links - generally no more than half an hour to locations in zones 1 & 2
UNDERGROUND/OVERGROUND: Just 5 minutes walk from Seven Sisters underground & overground stations, from there:
- under 10 minutes to King's Cross St Pancras with all it´s connections
- less than 15 minutes to Oxford Circus
- 20 minutes to Liverpool Street (on the overground).
The flat is also just 10 minutes from South Tottenham overground, as well.
BUSES: Less than a minute's walk from loads of bus routes: 149, 243, 259, 279, 318, 341, 41, 230, and W3 plus more available at Seven Sisters/West Green Road.
For pubs, bars, restaurants, and nightlife locally and beyond just hop on the bus:
- 10 mins - Stoke Newington
- 15-20 minutes Dalston
- 20-30 minutes Shoredetich/Hoxton/Brick Lane
Great night bus facilities for the return home (149 runs like clockwork 24 hours a day)
Standard tenancy contract of 6 months initially, requiring:
- Employment references (if applicable)
- Previous landlord references (if applicable)
- Current landlord reference (if applicable)
- Proof of ID
- Permission for a tenancy reference check (including credit check)
- Rent guarantor
On signing contract:
- One month's rent up front
- Security deposit equal to one month´s rent (paid into a Deposit Protection Scheme)
Sorry, but no DSS, no students.
NOTE ABOUT THE PHOTOGRAPHS: one or two people were a bit suspicious because the pictures look so glossy - this is because they were taken by a professional photographer, but they are a good representation of the flat, except for the photo of the roof terrace, which doesn´t really do it justice!