2 Bedroom Flat (Now Let)
67 Princes Square, London
Recently refurbished, surprisingly light and spacious lower ground floor flat, that is ideal for a couple or small family.
This lower ground floor flat has its own front door at lower street level of this beautiful Grade II listed building. The flat comprises:
* Entrance lobby/ utility room – you enter the flat down old York Stone steps and a private front door; The front door opens into a light entrance lobby. Typically used as a utility area, it has a broom cupboard, worktop and new washing machine. Space for a dishwasher or tumble dryer depending on your preference. Travertine limestone floor, window and slatted blind to window.(approx room dimensions 2m x2m), leads to hallway:
* Living area/kitchen – off the hallway this good sized living area has space for sofas and a small dinning table. Modern fitted kitchen units run along one wall under the window; old fireplace alcove. Flooring in high quality large light stone effect. (approx room dimensions 4.75m x 4.4m) This room leads to:
* Rear hall with fitted, triple sliding door cupboards and space for small desk/study area. Flooring is a continuation of the front hall and living area. Off this leads:
* Bedroom 1 - a double room over looking the rear of the flat. Neutral carpet, wooden slatted blinds. Fitted wardrobe. (approx room dimensions 3.75m x 3.4m)
* Bedroom 2/ study/ nursery - a small double room with door out onto an enclosed decked courtyard. Neutral carpet, wooden slatted blinds and under floor heating. Inset solid oak shelves.(approx room dimensions 2.75m x 2.5m)
* Bathroom - White suite. Thermostatic shower over bath with glass shower screen. Contemporary decoration with small area of feature wall tiles. Flooring as with living areas. Vanity basin and mirror cupboard above basin with power supply. Duel fuel heating.
* Courtyard garden to rear of the flat – accessed from bedroom 2. (approx dimensions 4.40m x 2.50m) Decked courtyard with white washed walls and plenty of space for table, planters, washing line etc. Please note that this does not get much sun due to its position. Lighting. Fire escape steps to another garden above.
* Unfurnished – although there are appliances and fitted wardrobes where stated.
* Gas central heating with radiators in all rooms.
* Water included in rent; but exclusive of all other bills. (gas, elec, council tax, tv, broadband etc)
* Upvc double glazed windows to the rear of the flat.
* Available 11th September 2016
* Use of communal Princes Square garden just over the road (fees apply)
* Approx 60 square metres
* No fees, privately owned and managed