2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat Let in London, W2
Princes Square, London
|Type||Ground floor flat|
Elegant 2 bed garden flat within a beautiful listed building on quiet edge of Notting Hill. Great location, minutes from the best amenities.
Garden Flat, Princes Square
This beautiful garden flat (private walled garden) is accessed from the ground floor communal entrance hall of this Grade II listed Victorian conversion. The flat comprises:
* Living area/kitchen – Spacious and wonderfully light original front room. Large sash window to the front with full length light weight drapes. Room for sofas and dining area. Fitted kitchen units run along one wall, wood effect flooring, very high ceilings, picture rail and some original features. Plenty of cupboard space for concealing utility appliances. Space and plumbing for a dishwasher. (approx room dimensions 4.75m x 4.4m) This room leads to:
* Rear hall with a cupboard built under the stairs. Carpet. Off this leads:
* Bedroom 1 - a double room over looking the rear of the flat. Neutral carpet, fitted wardrobe (approx room dimensions 3.5m x 3.4m)
* Bedroom 2/ study - a small double room with door out onto the private walled garden. Bay sash window to the side. Neutral carpet, small fitted cupboard. (approx room dimensions 2.75m x 2.5m)
* Bathroom - White suite. Shower over bath via mixer tap.
* Garden – accessed from bedroom 2. Good sized area of patio with steps down onto gravelled garden. Mature beds with many attractive shrubs and climbing plants. Walled and private.
* UNFURNISHED – although there are appliances where stated.
* Gas central heating with radiators in all rooms.
* Water included in rent; but exclusive of all other bills. (gas, elec, council tax, tv, broadband etc)
* Available December 2013
* Use of large communal Princes Square garden just over the road.
* No fees, privately owned and managed.
* Pets considered
Rent: £1776 pcm / £410 p/wk (water included)
Deposit required: £2600 (holding deposit: £600 – which becomes part of the deposit.