1 Bedroom Flat (Now Let)
66 Princes Square, London, W2
This well presented, characterful flat is located on the 4th floor of a beautiful Grade II Listed Victorian town house. It is bright and warm, offering great storage for those who like to live an uncluttered lifestyle. Views over West London from the quiet bedroom at the rear of the flat are lovely. It has recently under-gone almost total refurbishment. This is a good quality, self contained 1 bedroom flat, ideally suited to a single professional. It is not a studio flat.
Desirably located between Notting Hill Gate and Westbourne Grove, yet on a fairly quiet road. It over looks both Princes Square and Leinster Square gardens.
The flat (and the building it is within) is privately owned and managed. Consequently rents are competitive, tenants are stable & settled and there are no tenant fees.
Part furnished with only essential larger pieces of furniture.
The apartment comprises:
• 1 Dbl bedroom with under eaves storage. Tenants are able to use this large storage area but any items are best stored in lidded storage containers. This room also has a small fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside storage and double bed with mattress. TV point. Recently carpeted in soft light grey with a co-ordinating roman blind on the window. Approx room dimensions: 3 x 2.75 m (10 x 9 ft)
• Living room with large under eaves (sloping under the roof) storage area. This storage area has a light and is lined. Semi open plan into the kitchen. TV, telephone point & USB sockets. New oak effect flooring. Approx room dimensions: 3 x 3.5 m (10 x 11 ft)
• Bathroom (white suite) – Space saver ‘shower bath-tub’ with pumped thermostatic shower. New heated towel rail with timer. Shaver/ toothbrush charging point.
• Well designed and considered fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel combination oven and hob. Fridge (with small freezer section) and washing machine. Floor as living room.
• Continental style electric central heating system
• Double glazed windows throughout.
• Recently decorated & furnished in a thoughtful and contemporary finish.
• Part furnished with all essential large furniture items.
Approximately 30 m2 (excluding eaves storage areas)
• Available October 14th onwards, Long lets preferred.
• Very private and quiet, bijou top floor flat, ideal for professional single person or couple. (hanging clothes space slightly limited for 2 people)
Fantastic views over London.
• Use of the private Princes Square garden (fees and joining fees apply)
Water paid for by the landlord.
Very low council tax bills.
£1460 pcm / £337 p/wk (water included, no gas, other bills excluded)
Deposit required: £1800 to be held in a protected scheme.
Final note: Due to ceiling shape and height in the shower area of the bathroom, this flat is not suitable for a large, tall man. Historically this apartment has always appealed to single women.
Also due to the roof space, there is no access out to the parapet. No balcony area.