1 Bedroom Flat (Now Let)
66 Princes Square, London, W2
This charming, characterful flat is located on the 4th floor of a beautiful Grade II Listed Victorian town house. It is bright and warm, offering great storage for those who like to live an uncluttered lifestyle. Views over West London from the quiet bedroom at the rear of the flat are lovely. It has just under-gone almost total refurbishment. This is a good quality, self contained 1 bedroom flat, ideally suited to a single professional. It is not a studio flat.
Really desirably located between Notting Hill Gate and Westbourne Grove, yet on a fairly quiet road. It over looks both Princes Square and Leinster Square gardens.
The flat (and the building it is within) is privately owned and managed. Consequently rents are competitive, tenants are stable & settled and there are no tenant fees.
The apartment comprises:
• 1 Dbl bedroom with under eaves storage. Tenants are able to use this large storage area but any items are best stored in lidded storage containers. This room also has a fitted wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside storage and good double bed with mattress. TV point. Brand new carpet and furnishings. Approx room dimensions: 3 x 2.75 m (10 x 9 ft)
• Living room with large under eaves storage area (as with bedroom). Semi open plan into the kitchen. TV, telephone point & USB sockets. New oak effect flooring. Approx room dimensions: 3 x 3.5 m (10 x 11 ft)
• Bathroom (white suite) – Space saver ‘shower bath-tub’ with pumped shower. New heated towel rail with timer. Shaver/ toothbrush charging point.
• Well designed and considered fitted kitchen with built in stainless steel combination oven and hob. Fridge (with small freezer section) and washing machine. Floor as living room.
• Continental style electric central heating system
• Double glazed windows throughout.
• Newly decorated & furnished in a thoughtful and contemporary finish.
• Part furnished with all essential large furniture items.
Approximately 30 m2 (excluding eaves storage areas)
• Available now, Long lets preferred.
• Very private and quiet, bijou top floor flat, ideal for professional single person or couple. (hanging clothes space slightly limited for 2 people)
Fantastic views over London.
• Use of the private Princes Square garden (fees and joining fees apply)
Water paid for by the landlord.
Very low council tax bills.
£1452 pcm / £335 p/wk (water included, no gas, other bills excluded)
Deposit required: £1800 to be held in a protected scheme.